Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

A Better Choice

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather replace Kelly with

• davieG's recent grandchild
    • joeb
    • A llama

I went with joeb - his recent flashes of maturity and humour place him head and shoulders above the llama.

Well, a small llama - those big ones can be quite tall ~ which would be advantageous when trying to look Stearman in the eyes I guess.

JoeB ftw :ph34r:

i have my level 1 coaching badge, going for level 2 soon

and i will come on here to see what people think of my team selection.

and my first job will be to hire Thrac as scout

JoeB ftw :ph34r:

i have my level 1 coaching badge, going for level 2 soon

and i will come on here to see what people think of my team selection.

and my first job will be to hire Thrac as scout

I'm sold. :thumbup:

A budding Liverpool fan as manager - I think not!

I'll go for the Llama

david, david, david?! what the hell are you playing at? it's one of your prime responsibilities, as grandad, to force the little fella/fellette to live life enduring the burden of LCFC <_<

david, david, david?! what the hell are you playing at? it's one of your prime responsibilities, as grandad, to force the little fella/fellette to live life enduring the burden of LCFC <_<

My boy announced on Saturday that he now supports City, England, Ast*couch* *couch*illa and *couch*chester United.

I told him that if he didn't drop the last two I was sending him onto the streets to survive.

You gotta get mean with them davie, it's the only language the little blighters understand. :D

My boy announced on Saturday that he now supports City, England, Ast*couch* *couch*illa and *couch*chester United.

I told him that if he didn't drop the last two I was sending him onto the streets to survive.

You gotta get mean with them davie, it's the only language the little blighters understand. :D

I'm all for trying after all I've already burden 3 humans with that handicap, but his dad is an ardent LFC season ticket holder plus they live 2 hours away so it's very difficult. What I need in mean time is a mobile ( not a phone) that jingles out the post horn gallop. :D

Besides as he was born in Oxford he could end up supporting them.

Archived