Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fit or Fat?

Can we send the fat players there!

Leicester City have teamed up with David Lloyd of Leicester.

The Health & Fitness Club, based at Meridian Leisure Park, have added their name to the Foxes' ever-growing list of official business partners.

A club spokesman said: "We are delighted to have struck up an exciting and unique partnership with David Lloyd Leicester.

"As a community-orientated football club, we have a duty to help educate individuals about sports fitness and inspire them to lead fit and healthy lives.

"Hopefully we can combine our knowledge of fitness with that of David Lloyd to help and support those in the local area."

Joanne Lawton, Sales & Marketing Manager at David Lloyd Leicester, added: "It is an honour that Leicester City have selected David Lloyd Leisure Leicester as their chosen health and fitness club in an exciting new partnership.

"We have a dedicated and passionate team of experts to coach and inspire individuals to achieve their goals and encourage a healthier lifestyle in an environment that is suitable for all ages and abilities."

David Lloyd Leicester offers the very best health, fitness and relaxation facilities in the area and whatever your needs and aspirations, they can help you get the results you want with their first-class facilities and professional, expert staff.

Exclusive deals for City fans at David Lloyd will be announced in due course.

If you are interested in more information about David Lloyd Leicester or would like to make an appointment please telephone 0116 282 8800.

I think she is well worth spending £30 on some seedy hotel and taking her to for a few hours before scarpering and leaving her to make her way home. She seems up for anything and filth which is whats extremely important in these flings lol. :thumbup::dunno::rolleyes:

I wouldn't. She possesses some of the least female qualities I have known a woman to possess, and I'm afraid she just doesn't do it for me. :nono:

I cant stand a woman who swears and seems to smoke every other minute but the good thing about it is you dont have to marry her lol! :D:thumbup:

I cant stand a woman who swears and seems to smoke every other minute but the good thing about it is you dont have to marry her lol! :D:thumbup:

Thank fook for that. I'd probably need sectioning under the Mental Health Act or something if I was to ever shack up with someone like her. She really is not the type of woman I could consider finding myself attracted to.

Archived