Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

where did it all go wrong?

you know that feeling you get

you feel your older than time

you ain't exactly sure

if you've been away a while

do you KEEP the reciepts

for the friends that you buy

and ain't it bittersweet

you're only just getting by

but i hope you know

that it wont let go

it sticks around with you until the day you die

and i hope you know

that it's touch and go

i hope the tears dont stain the world that waits outside

and until you've repaid

the dreams you've bought for your lies

you'll be cast away

alone under stormy skies

alone under stormy skies

but i hope you know

That it won't let go

it sticks around with you until the day you die

and i hope you know

that it's touch and go

but i hope you know

that it won't let go

it sticks around with you untill the day you die

and I hope you know

that it's touch and go

but i hope you know

that it won't let go

it sticks around with you untill the day you die

and I hope you know

that it's touch and go

I think it all started when Mr. and Mrs. Downey, 24 Welhurst Street, Tranmere, decided upon giving up any sexual activities. This shameful act has led to a space-and-time-continuum with an exponential growth rate, with its centre situated in a tiny little broom chamber somewhere in Leicestershire, thus sucking out all the special power from local football players.

Scientific research has yet to deliver a durable solution for this strange phenomenon.

Just been going through my old sticker album 1999 :cry:

also found a random video which had really old motd's on it twas the week after the 1999 cup final win and Gary ended the show saying

"Also dont miss a special Motd tomorrow night featuring four other games including Leicester v someone, oh and didnt they win a trophy last week" :worship::cry:

I think it all started when Mr. and Mrs. Downey, 24 Welhurst Street, Tranmere, decided upon giving up any sexual activities. This shameful act has led to a space-and-time-continuum with an exponential growth rate, with its centre situated in a tiny little broom chamber somewhere in Leicestershire, thus sucking out all the special power from local football players.

Scientific research has yet to deliver a durable solution for this strange phenomenon.

this sounds like a job for apexgeo. :D

It went really wrong when Tim Davies et al insisted on thrusting Rob Kelly on Craig Levein. Clearly Kelly was a nomark who knew nothing but that didn't sop that thicket Davies. Even in recent interviews Levein has admitted to mistakes but still Kelly didn't do anything to suggest he knew any different.

Kelly has turned out to be the only constant in the last 3 seasons, all of which have been sheer hell.

Thank you Tim Davies and I hope you have enjoyed your 600k plus benefits and bonus during that time.

It went really wrong when Tim Davies et al insisted on thrusting Rob Kelly on Craig Levein. Clearly Kelly was a nomark who knew nothing but that didn't sop that thicket Davies. Even in recent interviews Levein has admitted to mistakes but still Kelly didn't do anything to suggest he knew any different.

Kelly has turned out to be the only constant in the last 3 seasons, all of which have been sheer hell.

Thank you Tim Davies and I hope you have enjoyed your 600k plus benefits and bonus during that time.

:appl:

Archived