Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Mandaric Calls For Unity

From OS

Mandaric Calls For Unity

City's new owner Milan Mandaric has issued a rallying cry to the Blue Army ahead of Friday's East Midlands showdown with Championship leaders Derby County.

The Foxes have not registered a victory since February 20 and as a result are currently 17th in the table with 46 points from 39 games.

But with The Rams flying high and selling out of their 3,200 allocation for the Good Friday Fixture, Mandaric is keen for the fans to back their team to the hilt and help generate a vocal atmosphere for the crunch clash.

"We all have to get behind Rob and behind the players," said Mandaric.

"We need to give him our full support.

"That's what I am doing, giving him full support and working together to win some points quickly so that we can secure our Championship status for next season sooner rather than later.

"We are concentrating on getting the points and winning the games to stay up. Let's get behind Rob and the team."

The Foxes lost the corresponding fixture 1-0 at Pride Park back in November but Mandaric believes this will have no bearing on Friday's outcome.

"Midlands derbies are always close affairs and it should be a tight game," he added.

"But there is no reason why we can't pick up all three points - we seem to raise our game against the in-form sides."

Tickets for The Leicester Sound Fixture remain on general sale and are available through the usual outlets.

Haha! Mandaric's last shot at hoping we can get the final few points needed to stay up, so that getting rid of Kelly isn't a priority until the summer.

That is the problem actually. We are all desperate for Kelly to be binned, but there's evidence to suggest that Mandaric know's who he wants as manager next season but can't approach them until the summer. To get rid of Nob now, would mean we have to either appoint a caretaker manager until the summer. Who? or we appoint a manager out of work, someone who isn't Milan's first choice.

Testing times ahead for Me ode Mandaric.

Haha! Mandaric's last shot at hoping we can get the final few points needed to stay up, so that getting rid of Kelly isn't a priority until the summer.

That is the problem actually. We are all desperate for Kelly to be binned, but there's evidence to suggest that Mandaric know's who he wants as manager next season but can't approach them until the summer. To get rid of Nob now, would mean we have to either appoint a caretaker manager until the summer. Who? or we appoint a manager out of work, someone who isn't Milan's first choice.

We could always get Dave Bassett in on a Temporary basis.

:ph34r:

Testing times ahead for Me ode Mandaric.

That makes a lot of sense actually. :thumbup:

We could always get Dave Bassett in on a Temporary basis.

:ph34r:

Thankfully, he wouldn't come back here.

Gerry Taggart would be my choice until the end of the season, should Kelly go and Milan wants to wait until the summer to replace Nob.

Hes protecting his investment, lets make them into lamp chops and then ill splash the cash if we stay up ...........it should say..

What on earth are you on about? I've never known anyone consistently not make sense as much as you FIAB. It's brilliant, I applaud your work sir. :worship:

Thankfully, he wouldn't come back here.

Gerry Taggart would be my choice until the end of the season, should Kelly go and Milan wants to wait until the summer to replace Nob.

I'd consider it, but there's always the chance he'd fail absolutely catastrophically and get no points at all. I think RK will keep us up, he'll just make sure it's a close run thing.

What on earth are you on about? I've never known anyone consistently not make sense as much as you FIAB. It's brilliant, I applaud your work sir. :worship:

lol

So true. Particularly today I've noticed.

Nonsense of the finest quality.

:angry::blink::(

Please tell me he isn't backing Kelly.

He has to tell the press he's backing Kelly. Chairmen never publically tell the press that their manager is crap and he will be gone soon.

Have faith. Kelly will be gone sometime around the end of the season.

and the most scary thing is i will stick my head on the block and say if kelly is the gaffer next season he will produce a top half finish.

That should be easy, most of the teams who have picked up points against us this season will have been relegated. :frusty:

I Just hope that the signals coming out of the club & RL are bull shit,cause i for one will not be going down to see city again why this man kelly is in charge,and if milan backs this Nob with cash next season then he his not the man i thought he was,and you lot that keep going on about kellys had no dosh,its bull shit,just look at what the kind of players he has got in on loan,most of them play 1/2 games and then just sit in the stiffs,or go back to club they came from,not once has he given any of the youth a chance.Rant Over,Sorry i'm so pissed off with him though

I Just hope that the signals coming out of the club & RL are bull shit...

Personally all the signals (such as there have been) suggest MM wants rid of RK at the end of the season... when it comes to the pathetic defence some offer for Kelly that "he's not had a penny to spend" if we ignore for a second that the players he has brought in have been utter cack, lets remember that the team are unfit, leader-less, unmotivated and at the same time RK shows know ability to manage his players or display even the slightest amount of tactical nouse - none of this is determined by money or lack of it and is grounds enougth to call time on the utterly pathetic excuse for a manager RK has shown himself to be

Guest Gist
He has to tell the press he's backing Kelly. Chairmen never publically tell the press that their manager is crap and he will be gone soon.

Have faith. Kelly will be gone sometime around the end of the season.

I agree :thumbup:

I don't think there is much chance of Kelly being here next season.

is keen for the fans to back their team to the hilt and help generate a vocal atmosphere for the crunch clash

What a joke....They shouldn't be banning people for getting behind their team if they want to create a vocal atmosphere..wankers :rolleyes::@:frusty:

Archived