Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

New Kit for 07/08

You replied fast, you could even say you're a Speed Demon.

Not funny eh? Eh?! You Wanna Be Startin' Something?!

Man I'm Bad at this.

But let's not stop 'til we get enough.

I love how they just get more and more tenuous as you go down. :P

I've been beaten at my own game. :worship:

its already been said its not going to be a 1 year kit

Until we see the details for ourselves, in black and white from the pen of the commercial people and supplier, I'm reserving judgement on that statement.

With Leicester City, not everything is as straightforward as it might sound. :ph34r:

It's not even been formally announced that it's Jako supplying the kits, so any other 'details' are for now completely moot. :ph34r:

Unless and until it's written down and announced officially, I'm believing none of it. :)

I love how they just get more and more tenuous as you go down. :P

I've been beaten at my own game. :worship:

You been with that Liberian Girl Billie Jean again? So you're cheating on Dirty Diana?

Oh well, The Girl is Mine.

Now that's tenuous.

You been with that Liberian Girl Billie Jean again? So you're cheating on Dirty Diana?

Oh well, The Girl is Mine.

Now that's tenuous.

Since kissing you full on the lips would be a bit gay I'll just have to repeat the lol thing.

lol lol lol

The name Jako still makes me titter.

But still, whilst avoiding the obvious jokes, the current kit is pretty Bad. Jako should be able to Beat It. Black or White, the away kit's bound to be better, and the third kit makes me want to fooking Scream. So long as the new one isn't entirely Off the Wall, it'll make me look a much better Man in the Mirror.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Top work Flynny. :D

:dunno: I'm guessing it's to do with music.

The name Jako still makes me titter.

But still, whilst avoiding the obvious jokes, the current kit is pretty Bad. Jako should be able to Beat It. Black or White, the away kit's bound to be better, and the third kit makes me want to fooking Scream. So long as the new one isn't entirely Off the Wall, it'll make me look a much better Man in the Mirror.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I think you'll find chebber is the more politically correct term round these parts.

Seriously though...a kit is a kit is a kit. Or something like that :dunno: That looks a bit like I've written Kitkat if you read it quickly. My window cleaner's pet owl has heard from his mate Concrete Ken down the dog and duck that they're the new sponsors :thumbup:

:o

Seriously, do you just spend your whole life waiting for someone to mention you on here? :D

Pretty much. What can I say it's been a while :thumbup:

I see how this works.

Gee I really hope Girls Aloud turn up!

*wishes really hard*

:(

I think it's fair to say that in many ways I'd like to be in Girls Aloud...

Archived