Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

New Kit for 07/08

As you all probably know, Leicester City FC will get a new shirt manufacturer starting with next season. Mandaric claimed that he'd no longer go with a one-year cycle, which is a good thing in my opinion.

However, as for the possible company in charge of the new shirts, JAKO (from Germany), a few complaints have already been made. Most criticize the shirt quality and judging from Portsmouth's current kit, that might be a true statement.

Let's just imagine what it could look like with pin stripes just like this season:

4240_31_012.jpg

(I found this one on the Swiss JAKO homepage)

Doesn't look too bad for me. :dunno:

Looks like a kit from those sets you buy from JJB for an ameteur team (if you know what I mean)

True. Although most templates look like that without sponsor and logo.

What you've got to remember is that we'll dictate to them what we want. They'll throw a few together and someone at the club will choose one.

I find it a bit bizzare that we have choosen Jako as our kit provider and have not opted for Nike/Adidas. All done on the cheap!!

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=81652486jv2.jpg

Thats a teams shirt theyve recently revieled....and like most brands they will most likely use the cookie cutter and just change the colours, so just change the colours and logos and you may have our new shirt :dunno:

Pinstripes or not - that is here the question.

Btw, good job on digging out the SC Freiburg kit. :thumbup:

The name Jako still makes me titter.

But still, whilst avoiding the obvious jokes, the current kit is pretty Bad. Jako should be able to Beat It. Black or White, the away kit's bound to be better, and the third kit makes me want to fooking Scream. So long as the new one isn't entirely Off the Wall, it'll make me look a much better Man in the Mirror.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The name Jako still makes me titter.

But still, whilst avoiding the obvious jokes, the current kit is pretty Bad. Jako should be able to Beat It. Black or White, the away kit's bound to be better, and the third kit makes me want to fooking Scream. So long as the new one isn't entirely Off the Wall, it'll make me look a much better Man in the Mirror.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

lol

Pure Brilliance :appl:lol

Archived