Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Anyboby noticed we've slipped a place and a point

:dunno:

Don't need Birmingham shatting it again against Barnsley tomorrow :unsure:

I've also noticed all the other teams have one fewer game left to make up the deficit and there's not many games left at all now. I've also noticed we won a point against the League leaders which should at least give us some self-belief when it comes to the rest. :thumbup:

I've also noticed all the other teams have one fewer game left to make up the deficit and there's not many games left at all now. I've also noticed we won a point against the League leaders which should at least give us some self-belief when it comes to the rest. :thumbup:

:laugh:

Don't be daft.

We all know we can give the top five a run for their money... but the shit at the bottom and the similarly mediocre teams around us pose us more problems than they should.

We're 'opeless 80% of the time, really. :ph34r:

If Barnsley and Leeds win and we lose, we're three points off the relegation zone. Decent result against the league leaders and all but it still wasn't a win. God knows why people think we're safe. We are still in desperate trouble in the form we're in. We need to be more than two points clear of Barnsley by the time we play them.

We will be fine.

As the pattern goes this is a going to be a good month.

We'll win today, Plymouth are ona bit of a slide.

Beat norwich, then nothing to worry about.

Then kelly will get a new contract and everyone will be happy, ey BartonFox :unsure:

BartonFox doesn't understand common sense.

Archived