Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Plymouth Argyle

Bit harsh to blame hendo, didn't really have alot of help.

ok i coach a kids under 11's team and even they can defend better than that! absolutely pathetic, they jump in they dont mark and they leave poor old Alan to try and do the hard work, now maybury gets the blame, where maybury is should be to CB's where the hell are they!!! we desperatly miss mcauley!!!! there is no organisation back there without him. the derby goal on friday was conceeded due to school boy era's too. pathetic! what has this club come to :(

Still not seen them and tbh i dont want to, i can only imagine how dreaful our defending was as per usual.

Watching the goals just makes the loss even worse, so my eyes are staying away from any highlights this week

Still not seen them and tbh i dont want to, i can only imagine how dreaful our defending was as per usual.

Watching the goals just makes the loss even worse, so my eyes are staying away from any highlights this week

watched them this afternoon, all you can do is pity them really. It’s actually laughable

1. Maybury could have done more on goal no 2 and 3

2. Henderson looks out of touch especially goal no 2

3. We have not got used to defending against set-pieces

It's wonderful the double standards though.

Logan gets dropped for no apparent reason because our outfielders made silly errors which helped Wednesday win 4-1.

Henderson leaks 16 in seven, we don't win one game out of eight, but he keeps his place.

Henderson might be more athletic than Logan but that's being more than countered by his Henderson's unforced errors these days.

It's selective highlighting for Plymouth I think, apparently Horsfield missed a absloute sitter.

Missed an open goal apparently.

Great camera work for the third goal. :thumbup:

1. Maybury could have done more on goal no 2 and 3

2. Henderson looks out of touch especially goal no 2

3. We have not got used to defending against set-pieces

What an idiot. After the 3rd goal he justs puts his hands up ..as to say its everyong elses fault. . .w@nker :frusty:

Archived