Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Chris Coleman

Sam Allardyce has resigned as Bolton Manager. Would Coleman be Boltons no1 candidate now.

Coleman I am sure would prefer Bolton to Leicester.

Your thoughts???

Actually not sure whether Coleman would be accepted at Bolton as they would be in Europe and would want a more experienced manager.

Sam Allardyce has resigned as Bolton Manager. Would Coleman be Boltons no1 candidate now.

Coleman I am sure would prefer Bolton to Leicester.

Your thoughts???

I don't think Bolton would take Coleman. He never got Fulham above mid-table and Bolton are aiming for Europe.

Im sorry but Paul Ince is not a legend. He is a bottler. Always has. Always will. Someone who goes round calling themselves the guv'nor is a bit of a muppett really !!

Brief definition of a "bottler":

"In September 1989 Ince was sold to Manchester United for £1m, then a fairly substantial amount. It was during his six years at Old Trafford that he earned his nickname, the "Guvnor" (sic), due to his powerful and dominating presence in the heart of the United midfield alongside Bryan Robson, and later Roy Keane. Ince enjoyed a very successful time at Manchester United: winning the Premier League twice, the FA Cup twice, the Charity Shield three times, and the European Cup Winners' Cup, the League Cup, and the European Super Cup once each. He made 278 appearances, scoring 28 goals in total at United."

Brief definition of a "bottler":

"In September 1989 Ince was sold to Manchester United for £1m, then a fairly substantial amount. It was during his six years at Old Trafford that he earned his nickname, the "Guvnor" (sic), due to his powerful and dominating presence in the heart of the United midfield alongside Bryan Robson, and later Roy Keane. Ince enjoyed a very successful time at Manchester United: winning the Premier League twice, the FA Cup twice, the Charity Shield three times, and the European Cup Winners' Cup, the League Cup, and the European Super Cup once each. He made 278 appearances, scoring 28 goals in total at United."

ya Thats the kind of bottler i like,lol:worship::worship::worship:

Archived