Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Song suggestions

I'm doing a movie trailer with a football theme to it. It's about a young footballer who has his dreams crushed through injury and I need a decent song to go with it. I've been browsing my itunes library for ages and have found a few songs. But any new suggestions would be very much appreciated, keep them sensible please :thumbup:

Thanks in advance.

I'm doing a movie trailer with a football theme to it. It's about a young footballer who has his dreams crushed through injury and I need a decent song to go with it. I've been browsing my itunes library for ages and have found a few songs. But any new suggestions would be very much appreciated, keep them sensible please :thumbup:

Thanks in advance.

I'll go for the obvious Kasabian - Club Foot.

You probably have that down already though.

Also, I bet you'd never have guessed it would be me and Ched to reply soonest :whistle:

Strange suggestions, unless thats what you're after? I imagine the song wouldn't be very upbeat as it's a horrible event to happen to someone. Godspeed You Black Emporer - East Hastings from 9:00 - 12:00, the music will grab peoples attention in itself :thumbup:

A quick suggestion, dunno if its what your looking for

Try your Best - Kaiser Chiefs

Exitlude - Killer

It's Over - Audio Adrenaline

Hey - RHCP could be what you're looking for :dunno:

Or perhaps Firefly by Inme?

There all a bit to light though :dunno:

Edit: Thinking about it 'It's Over' is what I'd proabably use :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will try them all out and see how they fit in to the trailer in due course. The trailers sort of split in two, showing him playing football 1st half then the injury in the middle and after is mainly just depression until he gets another chance in the coaching side of the game in the 2nd half. So I may use two songs and cut into them, Club foot sounds good or another faster pace one at the start then a slower one in the second half as Mark said.

Thanks Guys :worship: , If anyone has any other suggestions please post :thumbup:

Archived