Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wycombe Fox

Norwich City Match Thread

That's so Rob Kelly. :unsure:

I may have been sacked but i still love this club. I left no stone unturned to get this club right and I have done all the donkey work for that old git Wortho to come in and get the glory. Im I was there it would be 2-0 by now with the lads trying doubly hard.

No mate, we can still win the Championship this season if we try doubly hard. :D

yepp work hard in training, and errrrmmmmmmm keep working hard, the players and we will work hard and we look to the next game where we will work hard to make our workin hard skills a lot better :cool:

I may have been sacked but i still love this club. I left no stone unturned to get this club right and I have done all the donkey work for that old git Wortho to come in and get the glory. Im I was there it would be 2-0 by now with the lads trying doubly hard.

What I find funniest is... Wortho is only 3 or 4 years older than Kelly. lol

What I find funniest is... Wortho is only 3 or 4 years older than Kelly. lol

lol he has had a rough life has that Wortho. Still, he looks different to the long hair and tash he had when he played for us in the 70s. A leg end comes home.

lol he has had a rough life has that Wortho. Still, he looks different to the long hair and tash he had when he played for us in the 70s. A leg end comes home.

:blink:

Did he really play for us? :blink:

Hmmm? :unsure:

I need to be a bit older, I think, and I might know the answer. :ph34r:

:blink:

Did he really play for us? :blink:

Hmmm? :unsure:

I need to be a bit older, I think, and I might know the answer. :ph34r:

Yes mate until he was sick of his original first name, Frank. He changed it to Nigel as it was more hip.

Berty posed the exact same line-up if I'm not mistaken. :ph34r:

You can't both be Wortho. :ph34r:

A definite case of split personalities.

Well, I don't mind as long as we win this (and the other) game/s.

Wortho can talk to himself and himself all day long after that.

Archived