Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Birmingham Pre Match chat, discuss possibilities,expectations and musts here

This is a game in which on paper we don't have a hope in hell.

But the brummies have lost this season to all FIVE of the teams below us, so we could just nick something from them.

The team I'd go for is:

Henderson

Maybury

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Cadamarteri

Stearman

Wesolowski

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

Subs: Logan, Jarrett, Johnson, Horsfield, Hammond

This is NOT the game in which to throw kids in for their debut. Keeping us up is a man's job and it would be both unfair and damaging (to the team and the players themselves) to blood them before they're ready.

Stearman and Weso were effective against Villa. Perhaps now is the time to give their partnership another go. We're not exactly blessed with effective options in that department at the moment.

I find it slightly hypocritical that Levi Porter can still be considered while so many are getting abused and cast off when he is just as culpable.

He is f'ckn dog wank and has been highlighted got a shite attitude so why persist with him?

Because dog wank or not, he's more creative than the other options on the left?

Just a theory.

Who else is there, though? There's no other proper left sided midfielders available at the minute... surely? :dunno:

Stearman and Weso were effective against Villa.

Stearman had ONE game where he ran around a lot and you see him as the midfield jigsaw piece we've lacked?! He's been a moron on the pitch ever since... FFS :frusty:

GEOFF HORSFIELD has promised his old Birmingham pals a torrid reunion tonight.

The Leicester forward, on loan from Sheffield United, admits he would love to see his former club Brum promoted to the Premiership.

But he is equally desperate to earn himself a deal with the Foxes — and knows he needs goals to help his cause.

Horsfield, 33, said: “If I didn’t try my hardest, I would lose respect from my colleagues and supporters of both sides.

“I think the Blues will get promotion but I’d be happy for them to leave the Walkers Stadium with no points after I’d scored the winner.

“I need a contract here, so it’s important that I play well.â€

GEOFF HORSFIELD has promised his old Birmingham pals a torrid reunion tonight.

The Leicester forward, on loan from Sheffield United, admits he would love to see his former club Brum promoted to the Premiership.

But he is equally desperate to earn himself a deal with the Foxes — and knows he needs goals to help his cause.

Horsfield, 33, said: “If I didn’t try my hardest, I would lose respect from my colleagues and supporters of both sides.

“I think the Blues will get promotion but I’d be happy for them to leave the Walkers Stadium with no points after I’d scored the winner.

“I need a contract here, so it’s important that I play well.â€

Yeah...I understand that but I seriously doubt he would be gutted and loose any sleep if the Brummies do take all 3 points! :whistle:

I find it slightly hypocritical that Levi Porter can still be considered while so many are getting abused and cast off when he is just as culpable.

He is f'ckn dog wank and has been highlighted got a shite attitude so why persist with him?

He has been crap for a few months now, I agree. But i'm struggling to think of alternatives to play there? Yeates? He's worse than Porter.

He has been crap for a few months now, I agree. But i'm struggling to think of alternatives to play there? Yeates? He's worse than Porter.

He should have been rested long ago back in early March. Like Logan he needs time on the bench to reflect on his performances. Now he can only hope that a difference in fitness makes an addition to his game.

I was wondering whether Porter being a bit on the short side makes it difficult for him to be spotted by our defenders especially if he is surrounded by 6 feet tall players.

The time has come.

will we choose to stand and be counted? will we choose to hide and die?

will we choose to be men? will we choose to be boys?

will we choose to be ice cool? will we choose to be burning hot?

will we choose to wake up with a smile? will we choose to wake up with a tear?

will we choose to show our strenght? will we choose to show our weakness?

will we choose to play to our heritage? will we choose to create history?

will we choose to rejoice? will we choose to regret?

will we choose to succeed? will we choose to fail?

will we choose to be heroes? will we choose to vilans?

will we choose to pass? will we choose to fail?

will we choose to show spirit? will we choose to wilt?

will we choose to be in heaven? will we choose to be in hell?

will we choose to swim to the sore? will we choose to wait for the sea to receed?

will we choose to beauty? will we choose the beast?

will we choose to to be the 12th man? will we choose to be the 10th man?

will we choose to stay in division 2? will we choose to be relegated to dovosion 3?

The choice is ours. The time is now.

The time has come.

will we choose to stand and be counted? will we choose to hide and die?

will we choose to be men? will we choose to be boys?

will we choose to be ice cool? will we choose to be burning hot?

will we choose to wake up with a smile? will we choose to wake up with a tear?

will we choose to show our strenght? will we choose to show our weakness?

will we choose to play to our heritage? will we choose to create history?

will we choose to rejoice? will we choose to regret?

will we choose to succeed? will we choose to fail?

will we choose to be heroes? will we choose to vilans?

will we choose to pass? will we choose to fail?

will we choose to show spirit? will we choose to wilt?

will we choose to be in heaven? will we choose to be in hell?

will we choose to swim to the sore? will we choose to wait for the sea to receed?

will we choose to beauty? will we choose the beast?

will we choose to to be the 12th man? will we choose to be the 10th man?

will we choose to stay in division 2? will we choose to be relegated to dovosion 3?

The choice is ours. The time is now.

WEIRDO!

The time has come. <snip> The choice is ours. The time is now.

The time has come to award today's prize for amateur dramatics...and the nominations are....

*rip*

Blue Blood, for his emotive (apparently drug induced) diatribe

*silence*

...and that appears to be the only nomination?

*pause while checking with the judges*

...and the award goes to - BLUE BLOOD for his emotive and apparently drug induced diatribe.

*crowd applauds in a rapturous fashion*

:P

The time has come to award today's prize for amateur dramatics...and the nominations are....

*rip*

Blue Blood, for his emotive (apparently drug induced) diatribe

*silence*

...and that appears to be the only nomination?

*pause while checking with the judges*

...and the award goes to - BLUE BLOOD for his emotive and apparently drug induced diatribe.

*crowd applauds in a rapturous fashion*

:P

:worship::thumbup::rolleyes::worship::thumbup::rolleyes:

The only thing lcfc will win this year lol.

Thank you, Thank you.

Id like to dedicate this award to Rob Kelly and Alan cork, with out them none of this would be possible.

Id like to thank My mom and dad for erm well being my mom and dad.

Id like to thank god for all of his love and support

id like to thank the judges

id like to thank my fans

id like to thank dagers dave

id like to thank all the members of FT for making this possible.

I love you all WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It’s rubbish. Bin it please!!! .

Don’t worry you’re not the only one, Ric Flair will be removing his as well which is equally as bad.

Ah... all clear now!... I'll accept its pretty crap then again if i keep mentioning Elmer and Merdia who knows i could will it to happen... hmmm... but anyway... I'll find somthing worth while to replace them, is kinda cack though as is the name "Mort" :rolleyes:

Ah... all clear now!... I'll accept its pretty crap then again if i keep mentioning Elmer and Merdia who knows i could will it to happen... hmmm... but anyway... I'll find somthing worth while to replace them, is kinda cack though as is the name "Mort" :rolleyes:

Just something that's a reduction in size perhaps? It just takes ages to scroll through each thread because of massive signatures

Archived