Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Yeates Has Gone

Yeates has done hardly anything when he's played for us. How many goals has he set-up or scored as a winger? All he did was offer width but didn't have a final product. As a winger that's not good enough.

He scored on his debut after a minute ! :cool::yawn:

He scored on his debut after a minute ! :cool::yawn:

:whistle:

Yeah and then went on to fail to get a decent ball into the box once getting into promising positions for the rest of the game. Andy Johnson's scored a goal this season too! Why the hell isn't he playing?! :unsure:

I know what you're getting at mate, sarcasm doesn't show through very well on here.

You have spent the season insulting a bloke who's virtually always made some sort of positive contribution - I just hope he whacks a winner sometime between now and the end of the season and saves us from the drop. Furthermore I hope it's a sodding mishit! :D

I can't quite see this happening, Thracian. Any time he gets past the half way line he's always offside. Too fast or a too lazy to look along the line of defence..you chose.

Whats the point in sending him back, if our right and left wingers suddenly got struck down with malaria then he is there to step in. Unless were paying ridiculous wages for him to do nothing then yeah it is the right decision

Fook me, this global warming is worse than I feared.... Is there a lot of it up there in Lestohshire?

All we get down here is flamin bird 'flu...

You have spent the season insulting a bloke who's virtually always made some sort of positive contribution - I just hope he whacks a winner sometime between now and the end of the season and saves us from the drop. Furthermore I hope it's a sodding mishit! :D

I think that's a given.

Let's just pray the linesman isn't paying attention that day. :whistle:

Archived