Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Preston-Leicester City Player Ratings

Museum - 6: Really need to work on getting all those displays ready and do something about the shit shop.

Coppers - 8: Too friendly...go away a while

Food van - 10: Free drink because I had to wait

The people of Preston - 9: Too friendly it hurts (apart from the three nobcheese chavs swearing at cars at a set of lights. lol

Stewards - 10: Liked the relaxed style

Preston fans - 1: You don't deserve play-offs if you can't be arsed to sing

Leicester fans - 6/10: Far too many not singing until the end down the front. The guys at the back were stars!

I didn't notice a single steward attempt to enter the Leicester fans at all. Only two Policemen told us to move from the back row. :thumbup:

Logan - 7

Stearman - 6

McAuley - 8

Kisnorbo - 7

Nisse - 8 :wub:

Newton - 7

Hughes - 7

Weso - 8

Mattock - 7

Fryatt - 5

Hume - 6

And Thracian :worship: ...After the game "Whos the **** that wanted Logan dropped."

Logan - 7

Stearman - 6

McAuley - 8

Kisnorbo - 7

Nisse - 8 :wub:

Newton - 7

Hughes - 7

Weso - 8

Mattock - 7

Fryatt - 5

Hume - 6

And Thracian :worship: ...After the game "Whos the **** that wanted Logan dropped."

:D :D :D

I really will have to watch my expletives, even so far from home! :whistle:

I didn't notice a single steward attempt to enter the Leicester fans at all. Only two Policemen told us to move from the back row. :thumbup:

Oh bugger it!

Yeah I mentioned that, found it odd considering noone on here was raving about him.

It'll be good if Mattock starts getting national attention, would be nice to have one of our players get a bit of attention like Bale gets.

Archived