Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

The Skills-Eric Johansson Appreciation Thread

Right, there's been plenty of criticism of Skills this season - a lot of it unjustified.

Fooking loved it that he got the winner. He's one of our more dependable players.

If/when we do stay up, I hope he signs a new contract.

He played a big role last season in our survival. Anyone remember the Hull home game where we won 3-2? The most important goal being Gudjonsson's...second. Skills dragging the ball back from an oncoming player with finesse and laying the ball across the 18 yard box for Gudjonsson to twat a late winner.

He's great, and those that disagree can all fook off. :D

mattock showed great skill against brum scum with that run- getting past the last man - knocking it past him and taking the long way round to pick it up on the other side :) also a few times dropping the shoulder commiting the midfielder to a sliding tackle and skipping past

i think i will get a citeh shirt with his name on it just for todays goal. he does quietly go about his business, no real drama no real fuss

mattock showed great skill against brum scum with that run- getting past the last man - knocking it past him and taking the long way round to pick it up on the other side :) also a few times dropping the shoulder commiting the midfielder to a sliding tackle and skipping past

This is the Skills Appreciation thread, keep that Mattock stuff to his own.

Now where's that foot-tapping smilie....

Johansson, wo-o-oah

Johansson, wo-o-oah

He'll wow you with his skills

His christian name is Nils

Yeah, Yeah!!!

DUR DUR DUR DUR [insert Player Name - SKILLS JOHANSSON]

S'just a shame he looks like he comes from 'simple farming folk' though

That's what I love most about him. That, and his last minute goals.

NILS-ERIC IS A VIKING

HE WEARS A VIKING CROWN

HE SCORED AGAINST THE PRESTON

TO STOP US GOING DOWN

WE WANT TO SEE HIM NEXT YEAR

IN ROYAL BLUE AND WHITE

AND SCORING MORE FOR LEICESTER

COS HE'S F**KING DYNAMITE

Get it sung :thumbup:

How good would Skills be if he lost that chipmunk fat from round his chops?

He would have got my vote for player of the season before today.

Amazing he drops in to his natural position and he scores the winner :whistle:

NILS-ERIC IS A VIKING

HE WEARS A VIKING CROWN

HE SCORED AGAINST THE PRESTON

TO STOP US GOING DOWN

WE WANT TO SEE HIM NEXT YEAR

IN ROYAL BLUE AND WHITE

AND SCORING MORE FOR LEICESTER

COS HE'S F**KING DYNAMITE

This must be sung.

Have said before that he's been one of our most dependable players all season- hope he signs a new contract. :worship:

I know this is an appreciation thread so I would like to firstly say that his goal yesterday could actually change the fortunes of this club and lets be fair, it could have a huge effect on peoples lives via jobs etc, thats how big a goal it was! My problem with Nils is twofold though. Firstly, his weight. A pro footballer should be in better shape than he is and secondly, loyalty, having been quoted as saying he wants to play premiership football next season and it looks like we may lose him for nothing.

Trying to be positive to the lad after his momentous goal yesterday, I think he has had a workmanlike season and done well whilst many others around him have had shockers.

Archived