Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

FREE TRAVEL FOR BARNSLEY

I think I'm going to sound ungrateful but I want a free coach ticket! I had one for Preston and I want to get to Barnsley, surely it's only right?

I'm a ST holder too.

Well done, what's that? Two away games this season? One of them free? So now you think you deserve another free ticket???

**** off :@

But you're not paying, MM is giving free coaches! And I do pay for one when I want one, I went Cardiff and I have a season ticket. I am 14 and I want to go to away games, the day out is awesome and the atmosphere is electrifying.

He is paying for the train. :rolleyes:

If you want one pay for one.

But you're not paying, MM is giving free coaches! And I do pay for one when I want one, I went Cardiff and I have a season ticket. I am 14 and I want to go to away games, the day out is awesome and the atmosphere is electrifying.

I am paying, I've been to plenty of away games & paid to goto each one out of my own pocket.

I went to away games when I was 14 as well.

I dont see why the fact your a ST holder has much to do with wether you get a free ticket - It should be graded on how many away games you goto like it used to.

I am paying, I've been to plenty of away games & paid to goto each one out of my own pocket.

I went to away games when I was 14 as well.

I dont see why the fact your a ST holder has much to do with wether you get a free ticket - It should be graded on how many away games you goto like it used to.

Totally off the point, I go to away games and I'm 13 :cool:

On the other side of the coin, if you were so bothered about going to barnsley, you would have already purchased your ticket before the free coaches were announced.

I know certain people were waiting to see if free coaches would become available first...

On the other side of the coin, if you were so bothered about going to barnsley, you would have already purchased your ticket before the free coaches were announced.

I know certain people were waiting to see if free coaches would become available first...

I decided I might be going after the Preston win. I couldn't get tickets Saturday, Sunday then today I was asking if my mate wanted to come he said yeah, no he's changing his mind because he doesn't know if he'll have enough money (Pay day next Monday times are tight at the moment) so still don't know if i'm going or not, i've offered to pay for his ticket and he can pay me back after pay-day if he wants but he's not sure...I said make a descision by tommorrow! lol

Thats more like it MM! 12 coaches and all spaces snapped up by 1pm. Quality going and maybe something should be looked at for season ticket holders next season travelling away from home with the odd cheapo or freebie?

Archived