Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

FREE TRAVEL FOR BARNSLEY

Can't believe people are complaining, this is 10 more than have ever been supplied before. The geezers just invested a lot of money in a football club which aint exactly prospering, he can't give limitless freebies.

Can't believe people are complaining, this is 10 more than have ever been supplied before. The geezers just invested a lot of money in a football club which aint exactly prospering, he can't give limitless freebies.

I'm complaining, got it.....

ST holder is complaining.......for the SH8TE served up all year...

Gutted also! Been at work all day just come on the internet (obviously) and went on lcfc.com and found the free coaches thought "Great...I'm definetly going now!" to find out they'd all been sold!

Oh well think i'm still going even though i'll have to pay for the coach! :thumbdown:

Same here. Just got on FT and see Milan have supplied free coaches again. Got happy, just to find out they have been taken within hours. Bollocks. But hey, that wont stop me going to Barnsley. I'll just have to pay for the coach then. :)

I would go if more coaches were put on.(probably go anyway) I think people have a right to complain if they have a season ticket or go to lots of away games but have missed out, there should be priority on freebies or something

ive missed out on this but me & m8s had already sorted driving etc so not too fussed. i'll still be there.

i think all fans who got free travel, either to prestonia or barnsleh, should email mandaric and thank him for such a nice gesture. win lose or draw!

I would go if more coaches were put on.(probably go anyway) I think people have a right to complain if they have a season ticket or go to lots of away games but have missed out, there should be priority on freebies or something

I think people who went Preston should be annoyed after all it was the fantastic support there which set up the free travel again.

I think half of you are missing the point...

surely this is partly a ploy to get more people going to away games?

I have a season ticket and go to away games when I can, but spending nearly £40 everytime is far too much. This gives people the opportunity to go for a decent price.

If they then see that away games are generally better, they might travel more often.

Fox Travel is way too expensive to begin with. The club should charge the price they have to pay for the coaches, running the service for profit is ridiculous.

I think half of you are missing the point...

surely this is partly a ploy to get more people going to away games?

I have a season ticket and go to away games when I can, but spending nearly £40 everytime is far too much. This gives people the opportunity to go for a decent price.

If they then see that away games are generally better, they might travel more often.

Fox Travel is way too expensive to begin with. The club should charge the price they have to pay for the coaches, running the service for profit is ridiculous.

I agree. FT is a bit expensive. I try to get to as many away games as I can afford. I would be for football trains being run. :cool::thumbup:

The sudden annoucements of it are poor. They should let us know in advance so ST holders get prority.

It was quite obvious to me that some of the people at Preston have been to about 1-2 Leicester games in their life.

I'm on the train :banana:

I already got my tickets before the freebies came out. Does that mean I get a refund?

If you paid by card it will be credited back. If by cash you will get cash back.

To be honest I was expecting a gift voucher for the megastore. :P

I think I'm going to sound ungrateful but I want a free coach ticket! I had one for Preston and I want to get to Barnsley, surely it's only right?

I'm a ST holder too.

:rolleyes:

Twat

"Oh I want a free ticket because I had one at Preston"

Pay for one like the rest of us mugs do :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

"Oh I want a free ticket because I had one at Preston"

Pay for one like the rest of us mugs do :rolleyes:

But you're not paying, MM is giving free coaches! And I do pay for one when I want one, I went Cardiff and I have a season ticket. I am 14 and I want to go to away games, the day out is awesome and the atmosphere is electrifying.

Archived