Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

FREE TRAVEL FOR BARNSLEY

I heard that people where refunded money for the preston game on the coaches, was this only if they had brought the tickets before milan announced 'free coaches' or after that when the 'free coach' places were all sold out??

well again I was too slow so I'll be paying 12.50 for my coach tickets when I get them tomorrow.

not to bothered about it and I dont want to moan but, but seeing as this offer was to thank the people who went to preston surely they should initially offer the free tickets to the people who "actually went to preston" :rolleyes:

Wasn't there 5 free coaches for preston...but then it went up to 6 because of demand?

I think he might pay for all of them..

Last I heard it was 7.

Another good gesture from Milan. He clearly saw what the free coaches last game did to our travelling support. :thumbup:

Not Fox Travelling this one though this time, going in the car with Ched, JME and ld3. :thumbup:

Car will be better anyway, stick your free travel up your arse! :rolleyes:

But seriously, top bloke Milan :appl:

I am so disappointed that all of the tickets are gone :( I cannot afford to pay for the Foxes Travel but if there were any free coaches left I would have gone. I'm gutted :cry:

I'll just have to wish the lads well from my bedroom (listening to the radio)

I am so disappointed that all of the tickets are gone :( I cannot afford to pay for the Foxes Travel but if there were any free coaches left I would have gone. I'm gutted :cry:

I'll just have to wish the lads well from my bedroom (listening to the radio)

2500 tickets sold so far. :thumbup:

Gutted also! Been at work all day just come on the internet (obviously) and went on lcfc.com and found the free coaches thought "Great...I'm definetly going now!" to find out they'd all been sold!

Oh well think i'm still going even though i'll have to pay for the coach! :thumbdown:

The least lcfc can do is put loads more coaches on for free after a season of utter sh*te, I have come back from a weekend away, ST holder, missed out on a freebie.... after being served sh*te all season long....and surely MM can afford to keep us all happy, his just made money from the EGG chasers! (TIGERS).

***Leicester gave free tickets to the free grabbers and some of us ST holders get F**K all....

NOT HAPPY! Milan do it or else i dob you one!

You know like a viking invasion!

Archived