Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Disciplined

Johnson, along with Danny Tiatto, was last week disciplined for breaking club rules by not attending the Norwich game, but it is understood the negotiations are unconnected.

If this is true, they can p*ss off, one of the most important games of the season and as a player, taking money out of the club they should be sacked on the spot, not just disciplined.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?k...542007360162931

Johnson, along with Danny Tiatto, was last week disciplined for breaking club rules by not attending the Norwich game, but it is understood the negotiations are unconnected.

If this is true, they can p*ss off, one of the most important games of the season and as a player, taking money out of the club they should be sacked on the spot, not just disciplined.

Some times you're so on the ball it's just unbelievable!

Erm yeh, I think we should get rid of them. :frusty::frusty:

Why doesn't worthington do it?

(Fez's Giraffe)

what like saint and grevsie?!!

Im just making a point that they should be fired for not turning up...... i didnt turn up for my job id be sacked.

players are told before saturday who is in the match squad and if they aint named then they are free to do as they please, btw tiatto was banned for the norwich game

I made a thread on this last week and it got closed!

I believe it got moved becuase it was a duplication of a current thread where as this is now a duplication of an historical thread which makes it not only funny but memorable and worthy of retention.

Try moving on dannyboy.

Admins here don't half dislike me...

I don't dislike you, I don't even know you. However in this instance you are becoming quite painful. You PM'd me at the time and I explained what had happened to your topic, you wrote back again and I sent you a link. You then moaned about it in the suggestion forum implying that you had no idea what and why it had happened to it and then you bring it up again in this topic. :yawn:

You might like to look at yourself to find out why you feel the way you do!

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: dannyboy11.

· View this post

· Un-ignore dannyboy11

I tell you what - this dannyboy11 has really raised the quality of his posting.

Admittedly they all read the same now, but the spelling is perfect and the whinging has gone altogether. :thumbup:

Archived