Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Leeds down, Southend down, Luton down!

What, it's official? They're going down for definate?

*Was in town during the match*

:o

no they can still escape, but they are on 46 points and hull are on 49 but hull have like 8 or 9 more goals than they do so leeds i think have derby at pride park will have to win by 8 or 9 goals! so basically :wave:

Him or Healey.

Healys rubbish at club level though unless he goes to somewhere like Fulham where someone like Sanchez can make him into a world beater, he's got an attitude problem apparently that hampered his progress at Preston. He's no better than someone like Hume IMO. Eastwoods the right build and height and can score a catalogue of goals.

Leon Barnett - good shout

You'll like this then. My 10 year old swapped hotmail addresses with him at the gym we go to near Luton, and we wrote to him and told him he should come to Leicester now that Milan's our man.

We'll even buy him a coffee next time we're there. That'll all but seal the transfer I expect. Nice guy though :thumbup:

You'll like this then. My 10 year old swapped hotmail addresses with him at the gym we go to near Luton, and we wrote to him and told him he should come to Leicester now that Milan's our man.

We'll even buy him a coffee next time we're there. That'll all but seal the transfer I expect. Nice guy though :thumbup:

Why would leon barnett give your 10 year old son his hotmail address?

sorry to sound harsh but i dont get that!!

Fancy passing it on?

then we can all email him asking him to move to Leicester ;)

gotta be david healey for me, although he doesnt produce what he does for n.ireland at club level, he would be a good signing for us. i think him and a couple of quality players in the summer would be great for us to push on next season...

I am wandering what players will be shown the door aswell??

Why would leon barnett give your 10 year old son his hotmail address?

sorry to sound harsh but i dont get that!!

Fancy passing it on?

then we can all email him asking him to move to Leicester ;)

they were on neighbouring computers and chatting, and I think Leon was just being nice guy as my son was talking about Leicester, congratulated him on scoring a good goal against us last August. Kind of nice I thought. We here all about don't give a damn players, and here's a guy just being decent. Respect.

Archived