Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Secure

Good manager Coleman

Better CM's Murphy if he would come!

Hume and Fryatt to get 60 goals between them!

Promotion via play-offs!!

would be an ideal world!

and Nike to make our kit :dunno: derby have Addias!

Coleman in definately. We > Crystal Palace in terms of potential and money surely?

Also next game against Wolves will probably be the best game of football we've ever seen Leicester play. You watch them play their arses off and win 3-0 or something, now the presures off them and us. :D

Coleman in definately. We > Crystal Palace in terms of potential and money surely?

Also next game against Wolves will probably be the best game of football we've ever seen Leicester play. You watch them play their arses off and win 3-0 or something, now the presures off them and us. :D

i'd have thought we were pretty even, don't want him anyway.

With Gradel and King scoring a goal each... :thumbup:

phube your such a fool........ hes has been a good manager.

No come on he asked a fair question!

When was Coleman a good manager?

He may have had a couple of good months, but I really do think we should be setting our sights a bit higher then Chris my ex team are about to be relegated Coleman :rolleyes:

I wouldn't know Crystal Palace's situation in terms of money but surely having a chairman who comes down to the managers level as often as he can (Mandaric) adds a certain charm to the club? Plus the chance to completely renovate a team with funds that any Championship side could dream of?

I'd love Coleman.

I ain't proud of the posistion we're in but days like this make it so good to be a supporter of a smaller club, It's just nice to look at fans of all the bigger clubs and think - How many of them would stick with there club through thick and thin?

Its been a depressing, disappointing, annoying season as have the last 3 or 4 (maybe 5) but I just feel proud to be a Leicester fan today and last week, which is something I have stuggled to say all season.

I have much hope and expectation for next season, and really towards the end of this season I have had the feeling its just all about staying up, if we could beat relegation which we now have we can look to next season and I believe all these people spouting shite about promotion e.t.c, are all crackheads but I do believe and expect with the funds availiable (Fair enough we don't know the manager for next season) but with funds availiable compared to what we have had for the past 5 or 6 years I expect atleast a top 10 finish!

Re group. The season hasnt been a success but has ended on a positive note with the two victories. Alot of changes do need to be made in the summer if we want to make a push next season. Anyway im getting wrecked in Ipswich tonight.

Re group. The season hasnt been a success but has ended on a positive note with the two victories. Alot of changes do need to be made in the summer if we want to make a push next season. Anyway im getting wrecked in Ipswich tonight.

Enjoy leeds and say thanks to all the ipswitch fans you see

Enjoy leeds and say thanks to all the ipswitch fans you see

We seen a few Leeds and Ipswich fans at the services. Thanked the Tractor Boys and rubbed it in a little to Leeds.

Plus we saw Kasabian and Conrad Logan at the same services.

What a day. :worship:

Archived