Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

nintendo wii

Technically it's not my Wii so there'd be outrage if I was carting it around unfortunately ;)

But you're free to come round in the daytime :dunno:

Weak.

Ched, we'll Wiinap his console, then whisk it away and have ourselves fun aplenty.

Weak.

Ched, we'll Wiinap his console, then whisk it away and have ourselves fun aplenty.

You'll have to get past the electronic gate, followed by the barbed wire, followed by the hounds to do that.

Then you'll have to avoid the snipers on the roof and then once you're in the house, dance around the laser alarm system.

Good luck ;)

You'll have to get past the electronic gate, followed by the barbed wire, followed by the hounds to do that.

Then you'll have to avoid the snipers on the roof and then once you're in the house, dance around the laser alarm system.

Good luck ;)

Or I could use the back door.

The Wii's are actually superior to anything. :D

P.s I'm not going to go all Phube-like on this console ;)

We'll see when I'm playing the new Pro Evo on a PROPER console!

(Ben - We should shoot him now)

We'll see when I'm playing the new Pro Evo on a PROPER console!

(Ben - We should shoot him now)

Meh.

As long as he invites us round, which he has, it's fine.

After all, we'll never leave. Now what's the code for that bloody devil emoticon?

The Wii's are actually superior to anything. :D

P.s I'm not going to go all Phube-like on this console ;)

There's no shame in a bit of Wii-lovin'!

Infact, I'm typing this on my Wii right now! :)

Resident Evil 4: Wii, is probably the best game out at the mo'!! It is a MUST buy even if you've played other versions!!

Mario Footbal works quite normally (for a power-up laden 5-a-side game). A=pass, B=shoot, Z=lob, C=special item, D-pad=sliding tackle/dodge. But when you're tackling if you shove the controller is any direction you'll barge(foul) their player off the ball...

It is a really fun footy game, fast and frenetic, great in multi-player (or on-line). I recommend it too!

<_<

lol

How does memory work on these things?

I assume there's a hard drive on it? :unsure:

You assume wrong!! There's 512Mb of internal flash but no 'proper' hard drive! You can shove an SD card in the front to expand the memory if you do so wish...

But one question: What are you going to do with the Hard Drive??

You assume wrong!! There's 512Mb of internal flash but no 'proper' hard drive! You can shove an SD card in the front to expand the memory if you do so wish...

Save games? :unsure:

How does memory work on these things?

I assume there's a hard drive on it? :unsure:

Something wrong Joe?

:unsure:

The Wii's 512Mb of flash gives the Wii 2163 'blocks' of saves!

The average game save takes up 1-4 Blocks (with Eledees by far the biggest, having used up 109). I now have 8 game save, the internet channel, Everybody votes channel, and 10 VC games. And I still have 1359 blocks left!!

A 1Gb SD card gives you an extra 4000 'blocks'.

It'll be enough!! :)

The Wii's 512Mb of flash gives the Wii 2163 'blocks' of saves!

The average game save takes up 1-4 Blocks (with Eledees by far the biggest, having used up 109). I now have 8 game save, the internet channel, Everybody votes channel, and 10 VC games. And I still have 1359 blocks left!!

A 1Gb SD card gives you an extra 4000 'blocks'.

It'll be enough!! :)

I have no idea what you just said.

Archived