Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

nintendo wii

I played on a Wii on sunday night and I think Im suffering from one could be known as Wii Shoulder as its ached non-stop since! It was a laugh with a few friends but I would imagine that the Wii would get pretty boring after a while on your own.

Phube

Have you seen the files you can download to unlock all the extras in the games?

You can get them here

That looks cool, if not slightly cheaty!! But if I'm ever stuck I'll check it out!!

I played on a Wii on sunday night and I think Im suffering from one could be known as Wii Shoulder as its ached non-stop since! It was a laugh with a few friends but I would imagine that the Wii would get pretty boring after a while on your own.

:blink: You do realise you can buy things called games for them... and they are (mostly) different from each other!!??! :unsure:

I saw the bowling game and some cookie making game last Friday.

They sucked heinous arse.

The Wii truly is a very basic console; The graphics were super shit.

You have to play!! :rolleyes:

Yea - peeling a virtual potato. Basic block OpenGLish bowlers. Cracking gameplay. Well done Nintendo.

I'll pass.

I have to say of the five the bowling is by far the worst. The graphics on Wii sports in general don't really do the console complete justice.

Wii play is pretty crap.

Sonic and the secret rings is just about tolerable.

This is my total experince of the Wii.

Seen a review for Meteroid Prime 3 Phube. 8.5 out of 10 :whistle: tuttut

I have to say of the five the bowling is by far the worst. The graphics on Wii sports in general don't really do the console complete justice.

Wii play is pretty crap.

Sonic and the secret rings is just about tolerable.

This is my total experince of the Wii.

Seen a review for Meteroid Prime 3 Phube. 8.5 out of 10 :whistle: tuttut

lol if you looked at a proper website it get 9.5!! Gamespot just like publicity!! They gave Bioshock 9.0 c/f the mid to high 9's of the rest!!

lol if you looked at a proper website it get 9.5!! Gamespot just like publicity!! They gave Bioshock 9.0 c/f the mid to high 9's of the rest!!

Gamespot is by farrrr the best website on the internet. They don't just slap 10's on things because of the publicity of the game or the name :thumbup:

I trust them anyway, over the likes of I.G.N, graphics 9.5, yeah ok!

Gamespot is by farrrr the best website on the internet. They don't just slap 10's on things because of the publicity of the game or the name :thumbup:

I trust them anyway, over the likes of I.G.N, graphics 9.5, yeah ok!

Funny thing is 1up (the biggest 360 fanboy website) even says:

"Amazing as it is to say about a Wii game, Corruption contains some of the best visuals in gaming, period".

got to agree with Daggers that Cooking Mama's Cook Off is poor.

But I love my Wii. Manwell you should try some more games on it. Play is rubbish and so is Sonic.

It aint mine I have a real games console with a array of good games :D

To be honest I don't see how people deal with having this ache in their arm all the time either. It's rather annoying.

It aint mine I have a real games console with a array of good games :D

To be honest I don't see how people deal with having this ache in their arm all the time either. It's rather annoying.

Only very few games involve flailing around like a mad man, most are 'normal' games. It's actually more confortable than a 'standard' controller as you choose the distance of your hands!!

Wii Bloody Tennis and Wii Bloody Baseball, on Monday as well and it still hurts!!

lol You're just unfit!!! You should get WiiFit next year!!! ;)

Try Wii Boxing for over 15 mins, it's a killer!!! :S

Quick 360 lol :

The Brand, spanking new XBox360 Elite:

360elitedead.jpg

:doh:lol lol

Why do you find the fact that they occasionally break so funny? It takes about 10 minutes to nip to the shop you bought it from and get a new one, while you'll be stuck with extremly medicore games for all eternity by the looks of things.

:blink: You do realise you can buy things called games for them... and they are (mostly) different from each other!!??! :unsure:

We played Monkey Ball, wii sports, wii play and some test your brain one. As I said they were fun for a bit but I couldnt imagine being kept amused for too long on one..... especially with the aching in my shoulder still... damn that tennis game!! :angry:

Archived