Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

nintendo wii

It's not out until tomorrow... On pre-order from Virgin... £27 :)

As ALL reports say "The best FPS controls on ANY console, bar none!!!"

Looking forward to it!! :D

I remember playing the first Metroid Prime on Gamecube (I got the special bundle back then) and it blew me away! Not just because of the graphics or the controls, but also because it featured on of the best (and most chilling) atmospheres in a First Person Shooter EVER!

Hope they (Retro) can maintain that sort of quality and I'm looking forward to your first review, Phube!

Tonight, I will be mainly playing EA Playground, Zack and Wiki and Fishing Master

But that's not out yet... ?? :unsure:

But I'm playing Metroid 3 right now... Comprehensive review to follow!!! :D

The USA version is out.

Good game. Always wanted to be a pirate but my Mum stopped me.

I miss the good old days of Monkey Island... with Guybush Threepwood!! I'm hoping it's similar... :)

I'm a wii newbie...still in the forest temple with link! :blink:

Welcome to the fold... Tis a quality game!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I need help thinking about getting a wii because it has G1 jockey one of my all time fav games from PS2, But i prefer to play sports games fifa, Madden, Cricket etc but can't imagine how it would work on wii.

Any one able to shed light on this for me Phube maybe

I need help thinking about getting a wii because it has G1 jockey one of my all time fav games from PS2, But i prefer to play sports games fifa, Madden, Cricket etc but can't imagine how it would work on wii.

Not very well!

The horse racing is fun. You have to move your remote up and down in one hand and whip your arse with the remote in the other hand. You look a right plonker!

FIFA and that sort of thing play the same but when shooting you have to flick your wrist instead of pressing a button. There is no cricket yet.

The horse racing is fun. You have to move your remote up and down in one hand and whip your arse with the remote in the other hand. You look a right plonker!

FIFA and that sort of thing play the same but when shooting you have to flick your wrist instead of pressing a button. There is no cricket yet.

Cheers mate yeah horse racing games are awesome great to play with a few mates

The Check Mii Out channel is out. Pointless, but rather fun. Plus it's free, which means its the most expensive Wii game I can afford right now. :( Look out for the Iain Hume Mii I submitted.

I've loaded up Abel Xavier, Ali G, Shaggy (from Scooby Doo) and Harry potter!!!

P.s. Anyone who's online wanna swap Wii Codes!!?? :)

Madden worked well on the Wii.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived