Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Grace Road after Wolves?

:laugh:

How come you might not be coming to the wolves game?

N block is the place to be my friend :thumbup:

Cashflow problems. I should get it sorted in time for the game, just might not. Might end up buying tickets on the gate or something, too. The site says they're expecting a full house but I don't reckon they'll sell out.

Cashflow problems. I should get it sorted in time for the game, just might not. Might end up buying tickets on the gate or something, too. The site says they're expecting a full house but I don't reckon they'll sell out.

There's more chance of Leeds staying up than a sell-out

That's what I thought.

Didn't they say they were expecting a sell-out for the game earlier in the season when we got something like 30100? Don't remember which game it was. Barnsley?

yes

Its a great idea but they`ll get more chance of getting us there if Leicester win. I dont think many will be happy if we ended up witnessing two Leicester defeats in two different sports on the same day lol!! Good idea though! :thumbup:

Hey, I dont know leicester very well as i live in Harborough but how do you get from the Walkers to Grace Road?

Just turn right at the Aylestone Road end of Raw Dykes Road and follow Aylestone Road until you get to Grace Road which is on the left hand side. It is signposted a fair bit nearby.

Not sure if I'll be going to Grace Road afterwards seeing as I'm not getting my Season Ticket back and I dont' wish to pay to get in. :P

You dont have to show a season ticket to get in, anyone who's got a match stub can get in. If Barclay doesn't give you a proper ticket ask him what you are meant to do. Tw*t.

That's what I thought.

Didn't they say they were expecting a sell-out for the game earlier in the season when we got something like 30100? Don't remember which game it was. Barnsley?

the attendance that sent 'shockwaves' through the football league.

the attendance that sent 'shockwaves' through the football league.

:thumbup: Haha Yes. But it was the second highest attendance in the football league that year. Man United and Chelsea weren't playing, Liverpool and Villa and other teams away.

The only team with a higher attendance that day was Newcastle :thumbup:

Archived