Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escape2victory

Johansson set to leave ?

In teh next week or two we can actually see the last 6 months speculating start to become actual business as I cant wait to see the type of player we will sign. All I can say is that in the 4 or 5 months Ive been on the site we have been linked to about 30 managers and 5000 players lol.

Let the fun commence...

In teh next week or two we can actually see the last 6 months speculating start to become actual business as I cant wait to see the type of player we will sign. All I can say is that in the 4 or 5 months Ive been on the site we have been linked to about 30 managers and 5000 players lol.

Let the fun commence...

Amen to that :thumbup:

lol

Back on topic,Nils lack of pace has always worried me.

maybe but i can,t see a point in pickin faults with who right now is one of our better players we should just leave it at he's replaceable :)

Let's face facts - gimp-boy Nils is OK.

But OK doesn't really cut it....it was fine while we dangled around the anus of the Championship but at best he'd be a back-up player in a decent team.

I'd be hoping we got in players to sideline Nils next season because if he's setting the standard then we are going to aim for mid-table mediocrity at best.

Thanks for the goal, thanks for the hair-related laughs, enjoy Scandinavia.

Very slow week as far as stand out comments go, plenty of mildly funny ones mind, ere we go.

Not a fan of the new name but definatley a fan of this, bravo.

Our "Man" on the "Inside" keeping us up to date with all the goings on in Leicesters Gay and Lesbian scene. Cheers Ultra :whistle:

And for the first time ever, quite unbelivable, Thracian admits defeat.

Excellent Stuff.

Special mention to TPH comment about Phube being a articulate cartoon cow tapping away at a Nintendo themed keyboard, very nearly made the three, and would of done had I not spotted the Thracian surrender.

Something a bit different next week (and the week after, and the week after that) as special guest presenter Fez will attempt to complie his faviourate quotes of the week.

Not quite - the link to Greenpeace wouldn't work, my hurriedly poor precis was done only in anticipation that it would - and, not fancying sounding like some Guardianista, I simply couldn't be bothered to pursue the subject. At my age I don't suppose it matters much.

Archived