Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
YamYam

Wolves view on the Game & Leicester City

I thougth that you caught us Hot today, and carnt complain about the final result,

I thougth Hume as excellent (espicially first Half ) but would play better with a big man

but wouldent be to disapointed.

Thougth the Wolves fans were Brilliant, I am not going to slag your fans off, but dident realy hear them

was taking over your chants with the drum.

What did you think of Wolves and their fans?

I thougth that you caught us Hot today, and carnt complain about the final result,

I thougth Hume as excellent (espicially first Half ) but would play better with a big man

Thougth the Wolves fans were Brilliant, I am not going to slag your fans off, but dident realy hear them

You only sing when your winning, it was like you hadn't turned up before your second goal.

To be honest any team that is 4-1 up and heading for a playoff place would have created the same atmosphere. :rolleyes:

- Keogh is a fantastic player and he and Kightley in my opinion were the difference between the two sides.

- Never a pen, our og was extremely unlucky

- you ran riot 2nd half could have been 5/6

- Your fans were very good although most teams would being 4-1 up away from home and going into the play-offs. only really sang once ahead, should have taken tips from our fans on our visit to Deepdale recently!

- Our players gave up 2nd half very few sowed little or no passion and demonstrated why they probably wont be here next season

- Good luck in the play-offs :thumbup:

2nd half you caused mayhem and deserved the win definitely. Keogh and Kightly were awesome, and I also liked the look of Seyi Olofinjana.

Well you all clearly have avoided the Subway diet and you sounded as thick and uneducated as always.

Your 'lads' got several hidings all day from what I have been told and we rolled over letting you walk out with 3 points.

If you get past the Baggies steam engine then all the best but Southampton will hump you at Wembley any road so you may as well get your "You've let us down again" placards out :thumbup:

See you next season fatso :mellow:

Regretably the blind spot in my right eye and my deaf right side prevented me from seeing/hearing any Wolves fans. Did you have any present?

Thought Kitely was good though. As for Breen and Craddock. Premiership? You're having a laff.

Kightly and Keogh are awesome players. Keogh in particular was brilliant today. McIndoe had a decent game first half too but then you get the feeling anyone would have a field day against Stearman these days. Devaney did the same last week at Barnsley. Hughes was anonymous for us and Wesolowski wasn't a lot better. Really pathetic performance all round and I was disappointed at how poor Kisnorbo and McAuley were. Just a really bad day at the office.

To think today we didn't have Douglas, Hamill, de Vries, Johnson, Low, Sylla, Hammond, O'Grady, Yeates, Welsh, Glombard, McCarthy, Williams or Jarrett on the pitch and we still played like that, it's depressing and embarrassing.

I feel for you, you missed such gems as boing boing baggies baggies, Tony Mowbreys Black and White army, and your just a shit team from the West Country.

Even if N Block wasn't all season ticket next season I'd be done with it.

Kightly and Keogh are awesome players. Keogh in particular was brilliant today. McIndoe had a decent game first half too but then you get the feeling anyone would have a field day against Stearman these days. Devaney did the same last week at Barnsley. Hughes was anonymous for us and Wesolowski wasn't a lot better. Really pathetic performance all round and I was disappointed at how poor Kisnorbo and McAuley were. Just a really bad day at the office.

To think today we didn't have Douglas, Hamill, de Vries, Johnson, Low, Sylla, Hammond, O'Grady, Yeates, Welsh, Glombard, McCarthy, Williams or Jarrett on the pitch and we still played like that, it's depressing and embarrassing.

Fook it that's why we lost, why did we let them go or not have them on the bench?

I take exception to being made to sit behind a mouthy inbred yam all game.

The game itself? I probably watched 60 % of it - utter dross from us. The players deserved the boo's, no matter how much the Birch tried to talk over it. Thank god this wank season is over.

I'm all for mutual back-slapping of the fans performances, after all, there's nothing on the pitch to get excited about.

Well you all clearly have avoided the Subway diet and you sounded as thick and uneducated as always.

Your 'lads' got several hidings all day from what I have been told and we rolled over letting you walk out with 3 points.

If you get past the Baggies steam engine then all the best but Southampton will hump you at Wembley any road so you may as well get your "You've let us down again" placards out :thumbup:

See you next season fatso :mellow:

:appl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived