Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

A Leicester City Anthem

A Leicester City Anthem  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Are YOU in favour of making this OUR anthem and singing during every match in tandem?

• Yes, i will learn the words and sing my heart out every match
    • No, it will never work
    • Yes i want an anthem but not that one, i suggest...

moving the kop would be needless.... just move the bloody away fans into the East Stand/Kop corner and whack a few more people around t'other side and we might get a decent atmosphere going. Somehow I know it won't happen though cos of the old bill and 'security issues'

Exactly. The police would be having none of it. :nono::rolleyes::angry:

Exactly. The police would be having none of it. :nono::rolleyes::angry:

i know they wouldn't let us move the away fans near the kop but what would be the problem why are the police so against it :dunno:

i know they wouldn't let us move the away fans near the kop but what would be the problem why are the police so against it :dunno:

Becasue they can't park coaches down the South-East corner and get away easily. They are going to find excueses all the time and thats why I think the two ends should be switched.

Becasue they can't park coaches down the South-East corner and get away easily. They are going to find excueses all the time and thats why I think the two ends should be switched.

Agreed i think the kop and family stand should be swapped around :thumbup: Maybe if a few people emailed the club they might consider it?

Surely thats been tried before.

They "Gave questionaires out" a few years back but not many people got to fill them out and apparetnly it was voted for against swapping the two.

Do you think there is a possibility we could get them to do it again?

Having a questionnaire was waste of time anyway and then involving the whole crowd was a stupid and was bound to produce either a negative or in completed responses. The West & East stands in general aren't interested and would see no point in the change and frankly shouldn't be asked.

The North Stand by and large would see no benefit and would not want to move that just leaves the South Stand where a large proportion are ST holders, with no eligible children, occupying seats they've had from day one and would also not want to move.

There were then people like me who didn't even know or see the questionnaires, from what I understand they were just lying around in the concourse and fans were expected, with no pens available to take them home to fill in and then to either post them or remember to bring them to the next home game. Frankly I'm surprised they got even a handful back.

Having a questionnaire was waste of time anyway and then involving the whole crowd was a stupid and was bound to produce either a negative or in completed responses. The West & East stands in general aren't interested and would see no point in the change and frankly shouldn't be asked.

The North Stand by and large would see no benefit and would not want to move that just leaves the South Stand where a large proportion are ST holders, with no eligible children, occupying seats they've had from day one and would also not want to move.

There were then people like me who didn't even know or see the questionnaires, from what I understand they were just lying around in the concourse and fans were expected, with no pens available to take them home to fill in and then to either post them or remember to bring them to the next home game. Frankly I'm surprised they got even a handful back.

What about a poll on the site?

What about a poll on the site?

Which site? If you mean the OS then anyone signed up to a rivals site can vote, so you'd get Laughalots from Cov, Derby & Forest voting and messing it up.

Which site? If you mean the OS then anyone signed up to a rivals site can vote, so you'd get Laughalots from Cov, Derby & Forest voting and messing it up.

Oh deary me didnt think of that one :dunno: Come on davie tell me the answer i know you have one.

Who seriously would be that sad to sit there and do such a thing

mate, lets wait a day or two as we have all summer to get it up and running.....say next monday i can email peter?.....

Ok BB feel free to email Peter J on monday then to tell him of our plight, also the poll has gone quite well maybe that could help :dunno:

Ok BB feel free to email Peter J on monday then to tell him of our plight, also the poll has gone quite well maybe that could help :dunno:

Yes i agree the poll has gone quiet, all active posting members have had their say and 83% of voters on the whole, are for the idea.

This democratic result tells me we shall press on.

Will keep you ladies and gents updated.

Just to confirm peters email addy is [email protected]???

another reason why we cannot swap the kop and family stand around is that the club said that they can give the away fans the whole of the north stand and the kop wouldnt like being moved !

Archived