Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

A Leicester City Anthem

A Leicester City Anthem  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Are YOU in favour of making this OUR anthem and singing during every match in tandem?

• Yes, i will learn the words and sing my heart out every match
    • No, it will never work
    • Yes i want an anthem but not that one, i suggest...

And how will N block fall next season?

Well considering I won't be there, Andy isn't turning up, the lads we usually go with might not appear, sheephead and jonbluefox are going back to L1 and they're cutting out all of the casuals who buy tickets there, I can safely say the numbers will be at least halved. Add that to the fact that I usually attempt to start songs from the back (I saw N Block's performance on Sunday) and I'd say the noise level will be near non-existent. Sorry.

Isnt anyone going to complain about that?

Anything to do with supporters should not be done through the club - learn from your mistakes as I have done. :thumbup:

If you ask me its been good in there the past few games

What? Even on Sunday? Behave yourself man. If you think Sunday was good you're going to love next season. Most others will know that is the worst N has been since it started up.

If you ask me its been good in there the past few games

The FT hasnt replied to my email yet and im not sure if they will so i am just going to email Peter Jones ,or Blue Blood you can if you like. If big pete dont reply then i am gonna go nuts :@

Anything to do with supporters should not be done through the club - learn from your mistakes as I have done. :thumbup:

What? Even on Sunday? Behave yourself man. If you think Sunday was good you're going to love next season. Most others will know that is the worst N has been since it started up.

You saying all this just cuz u got chucked out of there and your throwing your toys out the pram

Or was it standupandsing who got chucked out

You saying all this just cuz u got chucked out of there and your throwing your toys out the pram

Doesn't really matter, it was shocking on Sunday, although it was good the other games.

The FT hasnt replied to my email yet and im not sure if they will so i am just going to email Peter Jones ,or Blue Blood you can if you like. If big pete dont reply then i am gonna go nuts :@

They do all have full time jobs you know, have a little patience FFS.

Do not sit behind a pc and give it the large on an internet forum you clown. I sincerely wanted N Block to survive, even after I got chucked out. I have proven that over the past few days saying I would help out with things next season as much as I could in order to help it grow. But since the club announced it'd be all Season Ticket, as well as witnessing the atmosphere on Sunday, I feel it will die. All very logical I think. Not just chucking toys out of my pram 'cos I got chucked out. Check on everything I've said, not just evidence to support your claim.

mate, lets wait a day or two as we have all summer to get it up and running.....say next monday i can email peter?.....

may i ask why?

A number of reasons but the main one being that WYS is a very short song. You run it through once and you sing "A-LEICESTER, A-LEICESTER, A-LEICESTER!" at the end. Done. I don't think it would work having a recorded version. It would either elongate the song far too much or it would be too short to work being played over the Tannoy.

Another gripe is this idea that it can just be recorded easily, especially by the likes of Kasabian. Personally I think if they did a version it would be awful. I'm not quite sure that people are thinking through that particular idea, they're just plucking "song" and "Leicester fans in a band" out of the air, putting the two together and getting a very bad idea indeed.

Let's face it, the club would probably f**k it up, look what they've done to the Post Horn Gallop. I prefer keeping things simple. Quiet music before the game, the PHG as the players run out, a few songs to the better players as they're getting ready for kickoff and then into the match. The "matchday experience" just depresses me and I think this would just be an extension of that.

Hi, check your inbox, we did reply last night not sure why you didn't get it, so I've just re-sent it

What the **** does L1 have to do with Jamie getting kicked out? :rolleyes::frusty:

Its got nothing to do with it but all of a sudden noise goes quiet at leicester and N block gets the blame ?

Mate, The atmosphere has been awfull in Nblock for nearly every game. When we've had the chance to out-sing the opposition ala QPR - Jamie was thrown out - And Nowich where about 50 heart souls sand there hearts out.

Cov, Derby & Brum where all good but the travelling support just drowns us out. I still think its better In Nblock because msot people know each other and you can have banter where as the "kop" you can't have banter (properly).

Anyway, back to the Anthem business!

Mate, The atmosphere has been awfull in Nblock for nearly every game. When we've had the chance to out-sing the opposition ala QPR - Jamie was thrown out - And Nowich where about 50 heart souls sand there hearts out.

Cov, Derby & Brum where all good but the travelling support just drowns us out. I still think its better In Nblock because msot people know each other and you can have banter where as the "kop" you can't have banter (properly).

Anyway, back to the Anthem business!

The atmosphere hasn't really been that poor, theres not enough of us to make an impression on people that aren't in N.

The atmosphere hasn't really been that poor, theres not enough of us to make an impression on people that aren't in N.

Which is another reason why we may have planned it badly and been hung out to dry by the club. N Block isn't really a big enough area to be honest and it certainly isn't helpful for all those wishing to relocate but aren't willing to go round the other side of the stadium. I agree that for those in N, the atmosphere has been brilliant and I know that the vast majority of people there have enjoyed it. But I can't help feeling the atmosphere has died a little during the last couple of games because of a lack of numbers and dire performances on the pitch.

Which is another reason why we may have planned it badly and been hung out to dry by the club. N Block isn't really a big enough area to be honest and it certainly isn't helpful for all those wishing to relocate but aren't willing to go round the other side of the stadium. I agree that for those in N, the atmosphere has been brilliant and I know that the vast majority of people there have enjoyed it. But I can't help feeling the atmosphere has died a little during the last couple of games because of a lack of numbers and dire performances on the pitch.

Exactly. Therefore equalling a poor atmosphere. To away fans we're just a bunch of chavs that stand next to away fans like you get at most grounds. Although it is good when your in N block & it sounds loud - it isn't really that loud!

There wasn't any other option but N block really and i still think the only way around it would be to switch the two ends.

Exactly. Therefore equalling a poor atmosphere. To away fans we're just a bunch of chavs that stand next to away fans like you get at most grounds. Although it is good when your in N block & it sounds loud - it isn't really that loud!

There wasn't any other option but N block really and i still think the only way around it would be to switch the two ends.

perhaps starting a thread about the success of N block, general atmosphere and moving the kop to the family stand may be an idea....

Archived