Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David O'Leary

Patrick Kisnorbo

MM has come out today to say that we shouldnt be looking to weaken the squad and Kisnorbo being sold will be a backward step. However, if you were to say that we wee going to get Danny Gabbidon (West Ham have about 20 centre-halves now) and Stefanovic in for next season, I would reluctantly accept a Kisnorbo tranfer for the right deal.

I think Steve Bruce is reported to be a fan and tried to get him in January but now they have mega bucks to spend maybe he will look for someone with proven International quality?

I think Birmingham will constantly raid LCFC trying to get Kisnorbo. As I've said before, he is average but just looks amazing in a sh*t team.

I'd rather have Hume up front than Kisnorbo at centre back, to be honest.

I think Birmingham will constantly raid LCFC trying to get Kisnorbo. As I've said before, he is average but just looks amazing in a sh*t team.

I'd rather have Hume up front than Kisnorbo at centre back, to be honest.

How can they constantly raid us? Once hes gone we dont have another Kisnorbo to give them.

How can they constantly raid us? Once hes gone we dont have another Kisnorbo to give them.

We'll just put Elvis in one of those hats with the corks hanging round the brim, give him a can of Fosters and tell him to hang around outside Birmingham's training ground.

I didn't say that... I meant constantly raiding us until they get Kisnorbo. Say we reject one bid, they'll just come in with another and so on until we sell him.

That's how I see it.

I didn't say that... I meant constantly raiding us until they get Kisnorbo. Say we reject one bid, they'll just come in with another and so on until we sell him.

That's how I see it.

well using 'raid' is completely the wrong word.

Yes it is.

Badgering would of being a better word I think. :thumbup:

Bruce: "Go on."

Mandaric: "No."

It's possible that some players would raise there game if they have some quality around them......Kisnorbo, Hume, Wesso, Fryatt, Stearman and McCauley have shown what they can do but not consistently. Bringing in quality experience players and playing two or three alongside the new blood will help them and the team as a whole. Of course I'd let him go only if he commanded a decent price.

Its a step backwards and Kisnorbo is one of the few players who've pulled the socks and given his all for the club. I want him to stay. Having said, if the right price is offered then we should seriously consider it.

Archived