Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scaramanga!

2007/2008 Away Kit?

"An image of a fox was first incorporated into the club crest in 1948, as Leicestershire is known for foxes and fox hunting. This is the origin of the nickname "the Foxes". The club mascot is a character called "Filbert Fox". There are also secondary characters "Vickie Vixen" and "Cousin Dennis", though only Filbert is currently seen at games. "

I never knew that, sound like some paedo wise crack

"An image of a fox was first incorporated into the club crest in 1948, as Leicestershire is known for foxes and fox hunting. This is the origin of the nickname "the Foxes". The club mascot is a character called "Filbert Fox". There are also secondary characters "Vickie Vixen" and "Cousin Dennis", though only Filbert is currently seen at games. "

I never knew that, sound like some paedo wise crack

there is a cousin dennis

lol Nah, i don't think so, its just it will be like that but using our true colours. Blue and White :whistle:

Its a shame we cant get umbro as a kit supplier like Birmingham, Sunderland, West Ham and Hull all have for next season, the new Rangers and Everton shirts are realy smart looking IMO!

Someone's obviously jumped to a conclusion when this picture of Nuneaton's new reserve substitute striker was leaked.

elvisborowl7.jpg

The shirt sponsor is all wrong.

If any Leicester Players are to wear that shirt, the sponsor should be Simply Toilet. :thumbup:

Archived