Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Bored?

84 members have voted

1. 1. Bored of the constant manager speculation?

• No way - it's smashing fun
    • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. *and other snore noises*
  2. 2. Bored of the who should we keep debates?

• There's no better way to pass the summer
  3. 3. Bored of the 'who should we sign' dilemas?

• It's better than playing FM07

Every day I'm expecting something to happen and, just like before and during the transfer window opening, the days just go by without any decision or any direction. You'd think MM would know exactly who/what he wanted by now. But better a slow decision than a wrong one I suppose.

Every day I'm expecting something to happen and, just like before and during the transfer window opening, the days just go by without any decision or any direction. You'd think MM would know exactly who/what he wanted by now. But better a slow decision than a wrong one I suppose.

Let us not lose sight of the fact that the season is not over just yet.

It may be for us because we've been crap all season, but other managers who may be of interest may still have games to play.

You can't appoint a manager who's about to lead a team into the play-offs, for example. ;)

I'm actually enjoying all the new manager and players speculation. It's the first time in ages that we might actually be able to get a decent manager and have money to spend! :D It beats all the shite from the last three summers about how we've got no money and so we have to pick up League 2 players on free transfers. :rolleyes:

Although I am bored of all the "who should we keep" bollocks, it's pretty obvious who we should get rid of and who we should keep. :yawn:

I`d much rather be in teh situation where we are being talked about and have stuff going on that to have some lame a$$ed manager in place and no money to spend. Repetitive, yes but we could be a club like Leeds and be cra**ing ourselves worrying about going under! :D

I dont see the problem. If someone doesnt like a topic whether its about Chebs or the ongoing debate on possible managers why dont they just simply not respond instead of moaning FFS??!! :frusty:

I dont see the problem. If someone doesnt like a topic whether its about Chebs or the ongoing debate on possible managers why dont they just simply not respond instead of moaning FFS??!! :frusty:

Do you see the irony in your post? :blink::Plol

I think that we're getting either Worthington, or Ince, or Coleman, or Tigana, or Davies, or Mourinho, or Somebodyelsewhoissuspectedofbeingoutofajobattheendofthisseason in as manager. And that's backed up by reading this forum everyday.

I think the players coming in will be of great quality and there's going to be a lot of them. Will it be Todorov? Or Fowler? Or Sharp? Or Healy? Or Dickov? Or Roberto Carlos? Or Carlos Valderrama? I don't know, because there's so many fooking names being thrown about on here.

How interesting all of this is at the minute.

Surely he will look at any PL shake out? :dunno: :dunno:

Once again we make SS news with news that an ex-manager wants to prize away one of our star performers lol

We are in the news every day about something or other, I just hope we dont get back out to La Manga. :unsure:

Archived