Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David O'Leary

Hot Hot Heat

40 members have voted

1. 1. are hot hot heat good or not

• yes
    • no

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit, Bandages is a poor song. And lol, he really sounds like hes saying bag of chips :D that, i admit, is awful.

But love jingle jangle, middle of nowhere, you owe me an IOU and all that jazz.

I have a solution. Don't listen to hot hot heat and don't watch big brother. Genious i know. I was born with it :rolleyes:

..but at the time it felt like I actually had to tell you that I hate hot hot heat nearly as much as a hate Big Brother, do you not undertand me boy?

Regardless, your solution is almost worthy of a bag of crisps, however, seeing I used to like hot hot heat once upon a time (I was obviously troubled) and have therefore wasted time listening to them as well as a bit of Big Brother thrown in, I feel it's well within TBJS spectrum to ward off vulnerable persons who may potentially waste time and money on this shit band like I once did. The big brother bit was merely comparison to highlight just how shit this band are. Now **** off!!

Best Regards

TBJS

..but at the time it felt like I actually had to tell you that I hate hot hot heat nearly as much as a hate Big Brother, do you not undertand me boy?

Regardless, your solution is almost worthy of a bag of crisps, however, seeing I used to like hot hot heat once upon a time (I was obviously troubled) and have therefore wasted time listening to them as well as a bit of Big Brother thrown in, I feel it's well within TBJS spectrum to ward off vulnerable persons who may potentially waste time and money on this shit band like I once did. The big brother bit was merely comparison to highlight just how shit this band are. Now **** off!!

Best Regards

TBJS

My solution wasn't serious.... jesus christ... I think i'm the one that will be rolling some eyes. I was just sick of the moaning so i decided to post a slightly annoying post.. Seems it worked a bit too well! :o

Oh and i wasted no money on Hothotheat. No worries there. Anyway i'm going off them a bit. My opinion of them has slid from really good to decent. I'm a bit sick of the repeating of playing their songs lol

oh and speaking of comparisons... Now fook off. And best regards. Wow, now thats what i call a comparison.

And i wouldn't usually put such a harsh comment but seeing as you was inclined too. I would like too chuck it back :D;)

fook you biatch lol

• 2 weeks later...
From the way 'number 1' has been going on about them in school, it doesn't impress me in the slightest. I heard one song, and i thought...behave. :rolleyes:

lol

Well i don't go on quite so much anymore though hey?! Pigeon detectives are the band of the future. The way forward.

yeh ive kinda gone off HHH a little. Still lke them though, just a little bored.

Archived