Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David O'Leary

Hot Hot Heat

40 members have voted

1. 1. are hot hot heat good or not

• yes
    • no

But you can def. see where the kooks got there influence from.

i think they are just average my mate loves them i thought they sounded so like the kooks thats why i put the poll up to see what u lot thought

i think they are just average my mate loves them i thought they sounded so like the kooks thats why i put the poll up to see what u lot thought

that'd be me :thumbup:

yeh HHH are simply quality. Don't like all that screaming rubbish though, but since theyve turned indie/rock, It's all good! my top played song on Itunes- HotHotHeat- You owe me an I O U :worship:

• 2 weeks later...
I think ive got the 1st album laying about somewhere, which is decent enough. Everything they're done since is poor.

You owe me an IOU

Middle of nowhere

Goodnight, Goodnight

Give up

just a few brilliant songs since the old album, which is also brilliant.

HOT HOT HEAT ARE AT LEEDS FESTIVAL 8:00 ON SUNDAY!!!

oh how i wish i could find the money to go to the leeds festival. I wanted to go anyway, and now ive found out hot hot heat are going!! :yawn: £145 for the weekend hurts though!

I'm going to say Not!!

I have never really heard them but I think the band name of Hot Hot Heat is very very Cheesy and a bit sh1t so that's the only reason I have voted not

You owe me an IOU

Middle of nowhere

Goodnight, Goodnight

Give up

just a few brilliant songs since the old album, which is also brilliant.

I was on about album quality not songs, and for me since the first album the rest are poor., Just my opinion.

I was on about album quality not songs, and for me since the first album the rest are poor., Just my opinion.

three of the songs i stated are on the latest album elevator :whistle:

for everyone who voted not, have any of you actually heard them. because i get the impression everybody whos heard their soongs love them, and everyone who hasnt are going on their name and saying not. this thread should really be called " people who have head hothotheat, are they good or not." because this poll is not accurate in my opinion :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived