Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

5 Released...

That's the weakest comeback I've ever heard.

And that's AFTER you edited it!!

As an independent woman judge, I have to concur with this call Thracian...after the strength of the Anish put-down this was decidedly weak.

Come on lads - it's all to play for, get back out there. Lets have some good clean humorous barbs, some lethal put-downs and say no more about it.

:chant::yahoo:

Levi Porter was like Alan Ball but with more flair and ability too.

It's like listening to an Old Foxestalk Comrades Club - and how quickly and conveniently the members forget.

How about a guess the attribution exercise? I've made the choice simple: Yours or Scoweh's!.

"Tiatto will excel in this division."

"I believe Nalis will be class".

"Petrescu compared him (Dawson) to Roy Keane and I could see the comparison".

"Look what happens when you play the youngsters - buy more oldies I say." ( We, or MA did. And look what happened!)

Muzzy Izzett "was a non event for the last two seasons."

"Heath would look a better player if those around him did their jobs." I'll maybe mention that to the Leeds fans. :D

And finally: "Just sticking up for Mickey (MA) which puts me well into the minority on these boards." ..... And Coventry were daft enough to follow suit!. :D

I also enjoyed the recent Rooney/Hammond comparison too!

I nearly gnawed through my arm trying not to laugh when I first read that post. Then I watched the FA cup final the other day and Rooney was offside nearly every time a through-ball was played forward. My mind went straight to that post.And that was precisely the point Thracian made - being offside a lot doesn't make a player shit or lazy.

On the other hand, Hammond being shit and lazy makes Hammond shit and lazy, so the point is moot.

Well Leicester City,

I am glad thing's are starting to happen now. Since the Milan Manderic takeover saga is now over, and that we have released 5 five player's.

Milan mean's businness, he hope's to get Leicester City back where we belong in The Premiership. I mean we did have a good stint in that league for a number of year's, and if we get good quality player's in on free transfer's so much the better..

Regards

Craig Adams 22

Well Leicester City,

I am glad thing's are starting to happen now. Since the Milan Manderic takeover saga is now over, and that we have released 5 five player's.

Milan mean's businness, he hope's to get Leicester City back where we belong in The Premiership. I mean we did have a good stint in that league for a number of year's, and if we get good quality player's in on free transfer's so much the better..

Regards

Craig Adams 22

Is he for real?

This is somebody taking the piss surely?

It's like listening to an Old Foxestalk Comrades Club - and how quickly and conveniently the members forget.

How about a guess the attribution exercise? I've made the choice simple: Yours or Scoweh's!.

"Tiatto will excel in this division."

"I believe Nalis will be class".

"Petrescu compared him (Dawson) to Roy Keane and I could see the comparison".

"Look what happens when you play the youngsters - buy more oldies I say." ( We, or MA did. And look what happened!)

Muzzy Izzett "was a non event for the last two seasons."

"Heath would look a better player if those around him did their jobs." I'll maybe mention that to the Leeds fans. :D

And finally: "Just sticking up for Mickey (MA) which puts me well into the minority on these boards." ..... And Coventry were daft enough to follow suit!. :D

Pass me the net someone, we've got a biter......

First it was just Hullfox who had issues, then it was me and my "old pal" Hullfox (???) who stood up against Thracian's hypocrisy (let me reiterate - it's okay for Thracian to judge Worthington after 1 game...which he didn't watch...but it's not okay for anyone to judge Louis Dodds or Alan Sheehan after even one match which they've watched). Now it's the Old Foxestalk Comrades Club with Scowy and TPH. What next?

First it was just Hullfox who had issues, then it was me and my "old pal" Hullfox (???) who stood up against Thracian's hypocrisy (let me reiterate - it's okay for Thracian to judge Worthington after 1 game...which he didn't watch...but it's not okay for anyone to judge Louis Dodds or Alan Sheehan after even one match which they've watched). Now it's the Old Foxestalk Comrades Club with Scowy and TPH. What next?

I wouldn't put TPH among the "club" - he's just an opportunist who loves the idea of a bit of gang bullying. It suits him, as it so plainly does you. He'll do anything for a bit of cheap impact cos he rarely contributes anything constructive in a football sense unless I've missed it..

And you can slate me all you like but the vindictive and OTT vitriol you aimed at a novice like Sheehan showed you in your true colours.

As for the comparison between Worthington and Sheehan you choose to refer to selective comments (OCC policy it would seem) and ignore the credit I gave to Worthington whereas there was nothing selective about your scathing destruction of Sheehan.

And while Worthington might have presided over two important victories but he actually won six points from five games and didn't win a point at home - hardly the stuff of your dreams and, in fact, no further from relegation form than Kelly's effort.

And I didn't miss any of those other four games.

I wouldn't put TPH among the "club" - he's just an opportunist who loves the idea of a bit of gang bullying. It suits him, as it so plainly does you. He'll do anything for a bit of cheap impact cos he rarely contributes anything constructive in a football sense unless I've missed it..

:dunno:

Archived