Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

5 Released...

link

Leicester City have today confirmed that they will not be offering new contracts to five members of their first team squad.

Danny Tiatto, Andy Johnson, Scott Lycett, Danny Cadamarteri and Nisse Johansson (pictured) have all been handed free transfers.

The club would like to place on record their thanks to all five players.

Meanwhile, the club have offered young striker Louis Dodds a new one-year deal.

Im not to concerned about that... although i do feel a little for cadamateri, i felt that he had the passion but unfortunately it came 5 or 6 years to late.... AJ well i dont need to say anymore.... Nisse was on his way already and he was ok for us but to be honest i hope we sign better.... Tiatto was gone anyway so we knew that.... I hear charlton signed varney and that striker with from colchester who banged a few in.... I just hope the new manger gets put in place so we can start getting an idea of what type of squad we will have for next season

"Meanwhile, the club have offered young striker Louis Dodds a new one-year deal."

Oh ****ing hell, not another year like this on Foxestalk.

Depends if it's a rolling contract or not.

hmm i feel for cadders he deserved a season here...actually he's probably chuffed he can get out of here! but he worked hard and looked like he was really focused on doing well. not bothered about the othe r 4

:yawn:

My thoughs exactly! AJ and Tiatto were off anyway... its a shame about Cada IMHO as i think he was worth a one year contract to see what he could do, Lycett seems a bit of a shame, while Dodds, well i suppose he'll at least get a chance to justify Thrac's confidence as he'll have the opportunity to play in the reserves.

I was hoping for some decent news... like Mabury, DeVries, Hughes, Hammond and Douglas released, now that would have suggested progress and some actual "news" :rolleyes:

:blink:

Why? What happened?

When he left the ground he was acting like we'd won the game 10-0, pissing about laughing and joking. Stearman looked embarrassed to be near him. He got a fair bit of stick from the fans who saw it.

When he left the ground he was acting like we'd won the game 10-0, pissing about laughing and joking. Stearman looked embarrassed to be near him. He got a fair bit of stick from the fans who saw it.

Maybe he did find Louis Dodds’s scoring record incredibly hilarious after all? He’s not the first the person.

All these players' contracts have just expired, no one has actually been released. Whats the os on about 5 released, there contracts are up and we've decided not to offer them new ones, we havn't paid off the rest of there contracts.

What about Douglas, De Vries, Elvis, Maybury? or free transfer to other club,

Archived