Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Trevor Sinclair and Freddy Eastwood

Love it if eastwood came, would show a lot of ambition just like hendrie. 1st couple of singings are big for me, to show what i should execpt

Freddy Eastwood is ****ing qualiteh.

One of the best forwards in the championship last year. We don't have a cat in hells chance of signing him, he'll be going to someone like West Ham. He's a better forward than Billy Sharp from one I've seen of him.

don't want sinclair - past it

Possibly but I think he would be very good in this league, he is no more past it than the likes of N'Gotty and De Zeeuw.

And on the subject of Eastwood, I fear we may be priced out of the market, MM maybe forthright but I'm not sure he would be willing to spend more than £2m on a single purchase. I would expect premiership clubs to bid for him.

Possibly but I think he would be very good in this league, he is no more past it than the likes of N'Gotty and De Zeeuw.

And on the subject of Eastwood, I fear we may be priced out of the market, MM maybe forthright but I'm not sure he would be willing to spend more than £2m on a single purchase. I would expect premiership clubs to bid for him.

true. he is prem 'qualiteh' :P who will carry a prem price tag

experience is better in the centre of defence than on a flank tho i'd say - where pace, workrate and skill is required mostly. all of which dissappear with age, and sinclair is no exception of last viewing

Archived