Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Trevor Sinclair and Freddy Eastwood

If we bought Eastwood that would be the whole budget gone no doubt, which means no midfielders so would be worthless with no service.

And besides, haven't we got enough pikeys in Leicester?

If we bought Eastwood that would be the whole budget gone no doubt,

Unless we flogged Hume or Kisnorbo.

I'm not convinced Hume and Eastwood would be the right combination up front.

Sorry but Trevor Sinclair is quality and would still walk into our team.

Eastwood, yes please but difficult to see it happenning. Nice to see the rumours coming through though and the calibre of the players we're linked with.

Unless we flogged Hume or Kisnorbo.

I'm not convinced Hume and Eastwood would be the right combination up front.

I think you're probably right there.

If Eastwood came, I could see Hume either being pushed out wide or being got rid of. Or perhaps he'll just have to fight for his place, Hume is surely the only striker that's proved some sort of worth at Leicester last season.

Sorry but Trevor Sinclair is quality and would still walk into our team.

Eastwood, yes please but difficult to see it happenning. Nice to see the rumours coming through though and the calibre of the players we're linked with.

I unsure with Trev, i've been a fan of his since his Blackpool days but i was amazed he still got a game at the top level as he has been looking past it, and on the whole i'd say the Championship is alot faster paced and more physical than the prem, albeit he still does have ability and that touch of class that still might warrant him doing well for us. Undecided.

Freddy Eastwood - Can't see him coming here so won't comment.

It all depends on how well Trev has aged, if he has looked after himself, then I think he could still do a job for us for a year! He has to be better than the players we have! I would take a risk on him.

Eastwood would be our biggest signing and probably cost close to 2million maybe more. If MM wants a Premiership push tho, then these are the kind of players we will need! He is not a Prem striker yet, so I do think he will go to a Championship club! Why not us?!

I think we'll see possibly one sizeable money signing and then build a team around that player with what we've got and plenty of free transfers.

The potential strike force of Eastwood and Todorov would be outstanding. I still think we should find room for Hume on the right wing next season if we do get 2 good strikers in.

Eastwood's value although should increase from last summer due to proving he's got what it takes at a higher level, will possibly have dropped from the figures being mentioned last summer. He'd be cheaper than Billy Sharpe, who's the new kid on the block that everyone likes to be linked with.

Eastwood could be got for under £2 million.

I think we'll see possibly one sizeable money signing and then build a team around that player with what we've got and plenty of free transfers.

The potential strike force of Eastwood and Todorov would be outstanding. I still think we should find room for Hume on the right wing next season if we do get 2 good strikers in.

Eastwood's value although should increase from last summer due to proving he's got what it takes at a higher level, will possibly have dropped from the figures being mentioned last summer. He'd be cheaper than Billy Sharpe, who's the new kid on the block that everyone likes to be linked with.

Eastwood could be got for under £2 million.

£2 million is madness

14 championship goals thats all!!!

Archived