Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Trevor Sinclair and Freddy Eastwood

Elvis is the black Wayne Rooney according Thracian.

He may get a bit over enthusiastic sometimes (some posts being positively Chruchillian) but Thracian must surely be in the running an award for 'most mis-quoted poster on the entire internet'?

He may get a bit over enthusiastic sometimes (some posts being positively Chruchillian) but Thracian must surely be in the running an award for 'most mis-quoted poster on the entire internet'?

definitely :) he only has to mention elvis in the same paragraph as rooney and somehow some posters ridicule the whole premis of his post,

but fair play to him , he keeps bouncing back ;)

get freddie eastwood

I wouldn't say he's that misquoted, though I do think MasterFox was exaggerating for comic value. ;)

On the contrary

I was only quoting Thrac’s own interpretation of Leicester’s star front man.

Seems as though he's not the only one who share that opinion

definitely :) he only has to mention elvis in the same paragraph as rooney and somehow some posters ridicule the whole premis of his post,

but fair play to him , he keeps bouncing back ;)

get freddie eastwood

Didn't you say Freddie Eastwood was the next Thierry Henry?

Eastwood, yes please but difficult to see it happenning. Nice to see the rumours coming through though and the calibre of the players we're linked with.

No matter who the next manager might be..... unless he signs some real quality then things aint gonna be a lot different from last season :rolleyes: and with the relegated clubs having parachute payments of around 30mill then good quality players wil be hard to find.... and as we all know the REAL quality won't want a season playing in the Championship. I wonder how much Milan is prepared to invest as eqach season it will get more and more difficult to get to the promised land

Yeah. Sir Alex must be kicking himself.

All that money for Rooney. He could've had Hammond for about £350k.

What a steal, you have to hand it to Levein for fending off the bigger clubs for his signature.

Just imagine a Elvis/Dodds strike partnership…...hmm what a mouth watering prospect . Hopefully the club will be able to hold onto them.

What a steal, you have to hand it to Levein for fending off the bigger clubs for his signature.

Just imagine a Elvis/Dodds strike partnership…...hmm what a mouth watering prospect . Hopefully the club will be able to hold onto them.

No way. Just like Tommy Wright, Alan Sheehan and Stephen Dawson, these players are destined for bigger things and the international stage.

We just have to enjoy them whilst it's convenient for them to use us as a stepping stone...

Oh sorry Louis, was day dreaming there... yeah, large fries mate. Cheers.

Didn't know much about Eastwood other than his goalscoring record and what I have seen of him for Southend. He seems like quite an old fashioned character though...sticking to his Romany roots. I love the stories of him riding a horse and cart even on matchday mornings to excercise his horse.

Didn't know much about Eastwood other than his goalscoring record and what I have seen of him for Southend. He seems like quite an old fashioned character though...sticking to his Romany roots. I love the stories of him riding a horse and cart even on matchday mornings to excercise his horse.

he was at my door trying to sell clothes pegs and telling me my fortune just before his last game :D

who be great if we got eastwood + sinclair ..fink we got good chance considerin dat southend hav gon back down and eastwood has had enuff n sinclair has bin released and lookin for new club

We've got one here.... <_<

who be great if we got eastwood + sinclair ..fink we got good chance considerin dat southend hav gon back down and eastwood has had enuff n sinclair has bin released and lookin for new club

:unsure:

ok.. so... i saw eastwood in there and sinclair.. oh and southend...

Can you include some 'proper' English in you future posts. We're not in to text talk or some poor attempt at gangster rap?

Can you include some 'proper' English in you future posts. We're not in to text talk or some poor attempt at gangster rap?

davieG, quite right, we need someone to champion the cause for the return of properly spoken english.......... respect blood !

Trevor Sinclair - He's a versatile winger and is able to play on both the left and right flanks, although he is 34. Considering he is currently unattached I think it would be very possible for us to sign him and I wouldn't be suprised if we did.

Freddy Eastwood - His goalscoring record speaks for itself; Grays Athletic App 42 Gls 37, Southend United (loan) App 4 Gls 4, Southend United App 111 Gls 49. He's attracted much interest from a number of clubs over the last few years including Norwich, Derby and Sunderland. He has also recently been linked with Charlton and Man City. I think it would be difficult for us to sign him but he's just the sort of player we need. A Goalscorer.

That's ridiculous, must have slipped through the net and strayed over from the official LCFC messageboard. Hoods up, knives out

pretentious

adjective DISAPPROVING

trying to appear or sound more important or clever than you are, especially in matters of art and literature:

Spot on!!

Archived