Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Time to ship Allen out

WTF are you on about??? allen has only been manager for a week and he has been on holiday so he has not realy done anything so how can u judge him at the current moment in time and he has even he sed that he and the chairmen are going to be very busy this week with new signings coming in in numbers, MM says he has o patients with managers who underacheive so if he thinks Allens actions as manager are a aste of time then he will do someting about it, Allen is a favourite of MM so he obviously sees somthing in him

the bait was taken :rolleyes:

I don't know what's more funny - the post itself or the reactions of our resident intellectual elite (aka lcfc lad matt and a few others, you know who you are).

Thracian, you should take it as a compliment.

:ph34r:

I don't know what's more funny - the post itself or the reactions of our resident intellectual elite (aka lcfc lad matt and a few others, you know who you are).

Thracian, you should take it as a compliment.

:ph34r:

Well, it's truly brightened the day. :thumbup::D

WTF are you on about??? allen has only been manager for a week and he has been on holiday so he has not realy done anything so how can u judge him at the current moment in time and he has even he sed that he and the chairmen are going to be very busy this week with new signings coming in in numbers, MM says he has o patients with managers who underacheive so if he thinks Allens actions as manager are a aste of time then he will do someting about it, Allen is a favourite of MM so he obviously sees somthing in him

For this response the guillemot who typed it out should receive a 3 game suspension for sheer ****wittery.

Tuesday morning, waiting for next raft of signings

*looks at clock*

*looks at OS*

:angry:

*drums fingers on desk*

*makes loud sighing sound*

*looks at clock*

*looks at OS*

:angry:

*drums fingers on desk*

*makes loud sighing sound*

*looks at clock* ...

Quality post! I was much worse yesterday but give me a few hours before pre-signing tension kicks in again.

its already here but dont things usually happen at about 11 oc clock down at city? seems to be when the conferences are called anyway, only 15 mins to go till 11 apparently were set to name that guy from MK mcleod is it? and Jarvis today according to the BBC gossip section. you know how to get ther i dont need to link.

looks at clock

starts to smile :)

sees nothing on OS

:(

sighs

looks again a minute later

sighs

lol

Archived