Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Time to ship Allen out

One day is plenty for me.

We've had Levein who was obsessed with defence. His tactics failed.

We've had Kelly who employed defensive overload. It failed.

And we have had Worthington saying he was going to "pass" and employing the slowest, least supportive and worst passing back four he could muster - and no creaqtive midfielder once again.

Now we've got martin Allen, a bloke in his 40's.

Did Mandaric not explain what the hell he wanted or did he just order "experience" again.

"Experience" is like a sodding millstone round our neck.

No wonder we spend the last 15/20 minutes defending for our lives - and not for the first time.

Our team needs speed, staying power and energy. We haven't got much so we sure as hell can't leave what we've got on the sidelines.

MM has three seasons left to fend off disaster. I and others have told him what needs doing for months now and instead we've trundled along the same tracks with the same outcome.

Could the message ever be clearer? But now new problems are arising.

Eight weeks ago it would have been so easy to use people like King, Mattock, Sheehan, Dodds even Gradel, one or two at a time and any problems blending the new team together could have been worked through.

Now, there's no margin left. They'll be found out for what they are.

Indeed King and Mattock would be best winning the title now with the Academy and staying well clear of the excuse for a team that poses as our Championship side cos even being associated with them right now can do no good for their reputations.

That's unless MM is brave and ruthless enough to draw a line under the latest nonsense, sack Allen and get Beaglehole and Gerry Taggart to see our new season out.

And we have had Worthington saying he was going to "pass" and employing the slowest, least supportive and worst passing back four he could muster - and no creaqtive midfielder once again.

Did Mandaric not explain what the hell he wanted or did he just order "experience" again.

No wonder we spend the last 15/20 minutes defending for our lives - and not for the first time.

Our team needs speed, staying power and energy. We haven't got much so we sure as hell can't leave what we've got on the sidelines.

MM has three seasons left to fend off disaster. I and others have told him what needs doing for months now and instead we've trundled along the same tracks with the same outcome.

Eight weeks ago it would have been so easy to use people like King, Mattock, Sheehan, Dodds even Gradel, one or two at a time and any problems blending the new team together could have been worked through.

Indeed King and Mattock would be best winning the title now with the Academy and staying well clear of the excuse for a team that poses as our Championship side cos even being associated with them right now can do no good for their reputations.

That's unless MM is brave and ruthless enough to draw a line under the latest nonsense, sack Allen and get Beaglehole and Gerry Taggart to see our new season out.

What the fook you bin smokin,can i have some,

"You shouldn't post when drunk"

"Seriously"

.............or when you've been on the bifters!

Aye you the bloke thats been stood near me at the Glastonbudget Festival sniffing poppers all weekend?

Cos he talked a loada bollocks too!!

I thought for a moment you were coming on to offer belated congratulations to the lads for winning the Premier Academy championship...and had got Anish to join you...

Should have known better! :whistle:

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Brilliant. The language is spot on too, although one or two more dodgy similes would have topped it off, especially mentioning flaccid penises which tends to be a recurring theme.

Sunday dinners ok...dog's dinner though??? :dunno:

One morning behind the desk with absolutely no rash impulse buys is enough for me now.

Goddam it Allen, sort yourself out quick-like or face the prospect of a poll on foxesTalk. You know I mean it.

Oh yes.

One morning behind the desk with absolutely no rash impulse buys is enough for me now.

Goddam it Allen, sort yourself out quick-like or face the prospect of a poll on foxesTalk. You know I mean it.

Oh yes.

It must be a dull day! :whistle:

WTF are you on about??? allen has only been manager for a week and he has been on holiday so he has not realy done anything so how can u judge him at the current moment in time and he has even he sed that he and the chairmen are going to be very busy this week with new signings coming in in numbers, MM says he has o patients with managers who underacheive so if he thinks Allens actions as manager are a aste of time then he will do someting about it, Allen is a favourite of MM so he obviously sees somthing in him

WTF are you on about??? allen has only been manager for a week and he has been on holiday so he has not realy done anything so how can u judge him at the current moment in time and he has even he sed that he and the chairmen are going to be very busy this week with new signings coming in in numbers, MM says he has o patients with managers who underacheive so if he thinks Allens actions as manager are a aste of time then he will do someting about it, Allen is a favourite of MM so he obviously sees somthing in him

Whooooooooooooooooooosh :cool:

Oh yes.

He listens to me - oh yes.

N'Gotty in!

lollol:D

Helmet

Archived