Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Betfair Championship winner odds

Charlton 31/5

West Brom 32/5

Sheffield Utd 41/5

Southampton 9

Watford 11

Wolves 23/2

Leicester 13

Preston 15

Stoke 33/2

Crystal Palace 20

Coventry City 22

Cardiff 22

Sheffield Wed 25

Ipswich 28

Norwich 35

Burnley 41

Plymouth 45

QPR 54

Blackpool 54

Colchester 59

Bristol City 69

Barnsley 74

Hull City 89

S****horpe 109

odds by betfair

Charlton 31/5

West Brom 32/5

Sheffield Utd 41/5

Southampton 9

Watford 11

Wolves 23/2

Leicester 13

Preston 15

Stoke 33/2

Crystal Palace 20

Coventry City 22

Cardiff 22

Sheffield Wed 25

Ipswich 28

Norwich 35

Burnley 41

Plymouth 45

Blackpool's got to be worth a tenner :thumbup:

QPR 54

Blackpool 54

Colchester 59

Bristol City 69

Barnsley 74

Hull City 89

S****horpe 109

odds by betfair

Those are not 'true' odds though at the moment, they are what people are prepared to lay at the moment (with the hoping of backing bigger). As the summer unfolds with new transfer signings join clubs, and the major bookies put up their odds you will see the true value emerging and the better bet to take!

Best waiting a week before kick-off to place your season bets!

Charlton 13/2

West Brom 7/1

Sheff Utd 8/1

Wolves 8/1

Southampton 9/1

Watford 10/1

Leicester 12/1

Stoke 16/1

Crystal Palace 20/1

Preston 20/1

Sheffield Wed 20/1

Cardiff 25/1

Coventry 25/1

Norwich 25/1

Ipswich 33/1

Blackpool 40/1

Bristol City 40/1

Burnley 50/1

Hull 50/1

Plymouth 50/1

Colchester 66/1

QPR 66/1

Barnsley 100/1

S****horpe 100/1

odds from www.coral.co.uk at the moment.

Only 12/1, with all the prospects, that's crap mate, my two tips for this season are;

us in the play-offs, and billy sharp to score against s****horpe on the last day to send them down, playing for us or morwich !!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!! :blink:

That’s unbelievable.

Considering where we finished last season.

They have us down to finish 7ht? Blimey

i think southampton are worth a bet. i think they have got a good chance next season if they can keep the majority of there squad

It's the Mandaric Factor. The media absolutely love him and the attention we get with him as owner, means the some people think we're now good enough for promotion when looking at our playing squad if it stayed the same, we'd be the worst priced odds ever witnessed.

12/1 is crazy.

I find that very hard to understand why we're 7th after the season we've just had.

I know we've got Mandaric in now, but it's surely going to take more time than that... :dunno:

Does anyone remember the odds from last season, I recall many non LCFC fans fancying us for a play-off spot...and then....well..we were shit from day 1. My mate supports Luton and every year we bet 20 quid that our team will finish above the other, I was practically ready to hand him the money after the first game, who would have thought back then Luton would end up relegated, just goes to show, no matter how bad our season was, someone else got it alot worse!!

I find that very hard to understand why we're 7th after the season we've just had.

I know we've got Mandaric in now, but it's surely going to take more time than that... :dunno:

its all based on anticipation . thinking is city will make some strong signings therefore will perform better than last season, fans caught up in the MM mood will looking to place a few quid on the club. longer odds could spell losses for bookmakers so they play safe. the club has a lot of media hype now and therefore will attract a lot more money in the general market in terms of bets. My aunty works at ladbrookes and thats their thinking !!

Me, I fancy a tenner on us for the playoffs and definetley think Sheff wed will do really well.

I like The Championship because every year you get a team who last year was either struggling against relegation or mid table, fighting for promotion, e.g Derby last year, it's a very unpredictable league.

Right now I think the odds flatter us. And that considers some of the players we've been reportedly after. I'm distinctly underwhelmed by what I've seen mentioned so far especially as Hendrie seems far more likely to join Derby than us.

Archived