Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Another day another rumour

I remember he had a blinder for City against Utd a few seasons ago made Evra's first appearance a living hell.

If he can recapture just half of that form i would have him here.

Oh and he and Fryatt can be partners and get themselves fit.

another good edition to the squad but not a signing that excites me...

My feelings exactly. I'm more interested in Dean Sinclair, he sounds like he could become a decent player.

To be perfectly honest, after the last few years I'd rather go with the more experienced players like Trevor myself. Due to our financial restrictions we have chacned our arm with lower league players and although there is talent down there, for every good player there is a Josh Low. For me anyway, if Trevor Sinclair can prove his fitness he would be a sound addition to our squad for the forthcoming season. As for Dean Sinclair, I have never seen him play so for me it would be a risk.

To be perfectly honest, after the last few years I'd rather go with the more experienced players like Trevor myself. Due to our financial restrictions we have chacned our arm with lower league players and although there is talent down there, for every good player there is a Josh Low. For me anyway, if Trevor Sinclair can prove his fitness he would be a sound addition to our squad for the forthcoming season. As for Dean Sinclair, I have never seen him play so for me it would be a risk.

I'd take both.

A youngster from League Two isn't going to cost us a lot who's out of contract. We need experience and youth me ode.

Why oh why does it have to be one or the other, surely the solution is quality first, positional necessity, tactical options and then you need a mix of experience/instant impact and that doesn't mean 35+ and youth/investment potential. This presupposes that the manager is capable of spotting players that are committed team players.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived