Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Another day another rumour

Another Tricky Trev? :P

I think he could cut the mustard at this level.

Would be a decent signing i reckon :dunno:

So do I, yes he won't be able to go past players but he still has quality on the ball, please remember we have just 2 senior midfielders at the club that MA has not excluded from his plans yet.

INHO i think he'd be a decent aquisition.

Played 16 times last season(5 AS SUB!) in a poor Man City team but in the Premiership never the less.

Shouldn't matter about age if he's half decent :thumbup:

I wouldn't be as outraged as some others on these boards to see him arrive, but if he did sign then clearly we must've offered him a decent contract and that doesn't look like a good idea considering he's 34 and probably couldn't play every game as a winger at his age. even if he does have something to offer, he's certainly not a long term option, and even if we got promoted this season i really don't think he'd be in the squad to keep us in the premiership when he's another year older.

i hope sinclair doesnt come

to be fair, has the quality of the squad improved with the signings already made?

really, n'gotty and cort are the 2 established outfield players to have signed. one a big underachiever, the other past their best.

allen will appreciate this and know he has to bring out the best in them.

without wanting to be cynical (although probably failing) for me city need a couple more signings of players with positive credentials (right age, ability, track record in champoinship) to really set the pulse raising and give us a good chance for next season.

the likes of sinclair coming is too familiar to pre season 2004-05 with mccateer, keown, pressman being linked.

experienced pros who played at the top level didnt work at all then

a signing like (not neccersarily of) lee hendrie or saganowski or of their credentials would send out positive signals to the fans

rather than yeovils left winger or something.

to be fair, has the quality of the squad improved with the signings already made?

really, n'gotty and cort are the 2 established outfield players to have signed. one a big underachiever, the other past their best.

without wanting to be cynical (although probably failing) for me city need a couple more signings of players with positive credentials (right age, ability, track record in champoinship) to really set the pulse raising and give us a good chance for next season.

the likes of sinclair coming is too familiar to pre season 2004-05 with mccateer, keown, pressman being linked.

a signing like (not neccersarily of) lee hendrie or saganowski or of their credentials would send out positive signals to the fans

Does he though? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

Dad's Army in retreat - hasn't anyone had enough?

It's like feeding the one armed bandits and believing that because you've lost for ages, you're bound to win next time. You're not.

It's a mugs game...

S'what Mandaric did with Pompey. They went up. They've stayed up. I admit I'm not too excited, either, but writing us off before the season begins is just ludicrous.

S'what Mandaric did with Pompey. They went up. They've stayed up. I admit I'm not too excited, either, but writing us off before the season begins is just ludicrous.

You just don't understand Finners - Thracian doesn't need a match to assess the management. Hell, nowadays he doesn't even need a signing to be made, just the rumour of a signing from the Daily Star is enough to damn all and sundry lol Too funny.

Archived