Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Another day another rumour

But he was visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present and Future.

If that happened to Thracian, he just run off with the Future, and set up shack marvelling over all the high quality youth products to come through.

I think that's being kind.

I reckon he'd probably spend four days arguing over why Max Gradel was included in the future rather than the present.

S'what Mandaric did with Pompey. They went up. They've stayed up. I admit I'm not too excited, either, but writing us off before the season begins is just ludicrous.

I haven't written anyone off. The sort of managers we're producing these days they'll probably all take the same "tried and trusted" tack and someone's got to be successful.

Besides this is nothing to do with Martin Allen - at least not yet. It's another unsubstantiated rumour from a hardlly convincing source. I suppose if we get linked to everyone someone will be right.

But I can't see why there should be anything praiseworthy about quoting MM's approach with Portsmouth. It's like a Magician showing his audience the same trick twice - and it won't go down so well the second time if that's what happens.

Fat lot of good it did for Mickey Adams.

But I can't see why there should be anything praiseworthy about quoting MM's approach with Portsmouth. It's like a Magician showing his audience the same trick twice - and it won't go down so well the second time if that's what happens.

No, it bloody well isn't!

It just isn't.

Do you see?

Manchester United have been good for a while. They continue to be good. Everyone knows they will be good. Just because people are like 'oh they will be good' it doesn't mean they've been found out.

Guess what? Chelsea will be good next year! I've worked them out. They will have good players and stuff. See how I've outwitted them? Now what do I win?

No, it bloody well isn't!

It just isn't.

Do you see?

Manchester United have been good for a while. They continue to be good. Everyone knows they will be good. Just because people are like 'oh they will be good' it doesn't mean they've been found out.

Guess what? Chelsea will be good next year! I've worked them out. They will have good players and stuff. See how I've outwitted them? Now what do I win?

A weekend away with Ex Bayern Munich and new Chelsea Hitman Claudio Pizzaro. You'll go hunting for Paddington Bear in Claudios home country of Peru.

Or you can gambel and attempt to outwit Arsenal for our star prize.

A weekend away with Ex Bayern Munich and new Chelsea Hitman Claudio Pizzaro. You'll go hunting for Paddington Bear in Claudios home country of Peru.

Or you can gambel and attempt to outwit Arsenal for our star prize.

No chance I'm gambling away THAT prize!

Come, on Claudio, we've got a bear in a blue duffel coat to find.

Later, suckers!

I haven't written anyone off. The sort of managers we're producing these days they'll probably all take the same "tried and trusted" tack and someone's got to be successful.

Besides this is nothing to do with Martin Allen - at least not yet. It's another unsubstantiated rumour from a hardlly convincing source. I suppose if we get linked to everyone someone will be right.

Fat lot of good it did for Mickey Adams.

To be fair ti worked well for Adams first time round - Deane, Dickov, Ferdinand, Freund. It was only when we ran out of money to offer wages to quality older players and started signing the likes of Steve Howey that it all went wrong

Leicester City manager Martin Allen has told Skysports.com he will remain tight-lipped over rumours suggesting there is a deal in place to sign former Manchester City winger Trevor Sinclair.

The 34-year-old is on the lookout for a new club after departing Eastlands at the end of last season, but the new Foxes boss insists the club are scouring far and wide for potential signings with a number of players potentially in the frame.

Having already landed Carl Cort from Wolves, The Foxes have also been at the centre of speculation surrounding Sinclair, Southampton striker Leon Best and Allen's former Milton Keynes Dons front man Izale McLeod.

"It would be impolite of me to show my cards, but of course there are a number of players we have been linked with and there are a number of ongoing discussions," Allen said.

City chairman Milan Mandaric is thought to have opened up a number of overseas transfer avenues for his new manager, and Allen is keen to explore those options.

"We want to give fans the thirst for the new season, and that comes when they can see an exciting team being assembled, whether those players are from the Premiership, lower down the football ladder, or abroad," he added.

"We are looking everywhere and there is a lot more searching to do."

Leicester City manager Martin Allen has told Skysports.com he will remain tight-lipped over rumours suggesting there is a deal in place to sign former Manchester City winger Trevor Sinclair.

The 34-year-old is on the lookout for a new club after departing Eastlands at the end of last season, but the new Foxes boss insists the club are scouring far and wide for potential signings with a number of players potentially in the frame.

Having already landed Carl Cort from Wolves, The Foxes have also been at the centre of speculation surrounding Sinclair, Southampton striker Leon Best and Allen's former Milton Keynes Dons front man Izale McLeod.

"It would be impolite of me to show my cards, but of course there are a number of players we have been linked with and there are a number of ongoing discussions," Allen said.

City chairman Milan Mandaric is thought to have opened up a number of overseas transfer avenues for his new manager, and Allen is keen to explore those options.

"We want to give fans the thirst for the new season, and that comes when they can see an exciting team being assembled, whether those players are from the Premiership, lower down the football ladder, or abroad," he added.

I like the sounds of that.

I think we will sign Sinclair tbh.

I like the sounds of that.

I think we will sign Sinclair tbh.

im not so sure i get the picture from that, that MA is trying to rule him out without actually saying it or he could be also saying he is a target but others are higher on the list :dunno:

Sounds like there could be movement with McLeod and Sinclair etc from what he says there.

Sounds like there could be movement with McLeod and Sinclair etc from what he says there.

Sounds more like he's having a party with jelly, ice cream and musical chairs. I think he's halfway through a great game of sardines lol

Leicester want to sign midfielder Trevor Sinclair on a free transfer following his release from Manchester City. (Daily Star)

i dont think he will be bad to boost our midfield ...and its not like hes really old ...34 isnt that bad really and on the plus side he was former england international dont forget :whistle:

Sinclair would be a decent signing at this level IMO, undoubtedly has the ability however there has to be doubts over his fitness record. Brave move and one that if he can stay fit will prove to be a very shrewd decision.

I remember he had a blinder for City against Utd a few seasons ago made Evra's first appearance a living hell.

If he can recapture just half of that form i would have him here.

Oh and he and Fryatt can be partners and get themselves fit.

Archived