Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Post deleted...

I had a perfectly good post deleted.

Well thought out, excellent structure, perfect punctuation, and entirely to the point.

I demand to know what happened to it.

was it this one?

Please delete this post for future moaning purposes. Thanks.

I am as disgusted as Kokopops, but for entirely different reasons.

My socks have been moved from where I put them after I came home with the children. Why oh why oh why do the so-called Moderators believe that they know best where items of clothing should and should not be stored?

It is an abuse of privilege and a mockery.

At half past four, only me, Nightguard and Smudge were here. Why wasn't there someone here to moderate us? All merry hell could have broken loose after Nightguard started his frog thread.

It's a disgrace.

At half past four, only me, Nightguard and Smudge were here. Why wasn't there someone here to moderate us? All merry hell could have broken loose after Nightguard started his frog thread.

It's a disgrace.

I trust Nightguard... and I trust Smudge (since he asks me for an opinion from time to time lol).

If I'd have known YOU were on the prowl, however, I'd have come a lot sooner than I did. :ph34r:

I am as disgusted as Kokopops, but for entirely different reasons.

My socks have been moved from where I put them after I came home with the children. Why oh why oh why do the so-called Moderators believe that they know best where items of clothing should and should not be stored?

It is an abuse of privilege and a mockery.

Daggers...you ARE a funny bloke. :appl::thumbup:

i disgusted that there's not been anything to delete since 6.24pm yesterday! come on chaps lower the standard. :angry:

It was way better in my day...I remember when all this was nothing but empty deleted threads. Ahh, those were the halcyon days.

Where's my delete button now though, eh?! Where? Where? :angry:

It was way better in my day...I remember when all this was nothing but empty deleted threads. Ahh, those were the halcyon days.

Where's my delete button now though, eh?! Where? Where? :angry:

Yeah. These days I can only delete my OWN posts. And why the fu ck would I want to do that?

It's an absolute joke.

The idiots have taken over Dave.. and they're running AMOK. And what I mean by that is they're not running AMOK enough. WHY OH WHY DON'T THEY RUN AMOK?

Were our days in power worth nothing?

Were our days in power worth nothing?

Any system that appointed both of us discredits itself enough to be pulled down and started over again.

I vote we take charge as of today - I am going to start marking up all posts with a simple

: The above post is to be deleted :

ready for when our day comes

• 3 weeks later...

Well thought out, excellent structure, perfect punctuation, and entirely to the point.

:D :D :D :D :);):thumbup:

:D:D:D:D:);):thumbup:

It is still there to be admired Steven :D

Archived