Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Fixtures/Hume Windows desktop

are those images yours? or are they copyrighted?

Yes but not by him by Football DataCo Ltd.

Thay have already taken down a number of fan's sites for displaying the fixtures without a license but he doesn't care if we lose foxestalk.

A quick google came up with this from the Watford Site:-

Dear Sirs,

DataCo_NBCAD_10603

We write on behalf of the Football Data Co Limited which is the appointed licensee of the FA Premier League, the Football League, the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football League ("the Leagues") in respect of the licensing of certain intellectual property rights of the Leagues, including those in the fixture lists for this season August 2005 - May 2006 ("the Fixture Lists"), for use by third parties.

We have noticed that your website http://www.bsad.org/0405/reports/fixtures.html is displaying Football Fixtures. In order to display the Fixture Lists you must obtain the necessary licence from the Press Association.

We wish to make you aware that we have a good faith belief that your present use is an infringement of the Leagues' legal rights and that all such unauthorised use must cease immediately. Please confirm by return your agreement to this and give your undertaking to cease all such infringements on any and all of your web sites. Pending your response the Leagues' rights are fully reserved.

The Leagues have appointed the Press Association as their official agent for the licensing and distribution of the Fixtures List. If you have inadvertently infringed our clients' copyright please take immediate steps to contact the Press Association (Email [email protected]) to obtain the appropriate licence. Please confirm to us by e-mail that you are now seeking an appropriate licence. Because of the time sensitive nature of the Fixture Lists you are required to remove them immediately from your site pending the granting of a licence.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

[Removed]

NetResult

A Division of Projector NetResult Ltd

Mulberry House,

583 Fulham Road,

London

UK

SW6 5UA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To their host:-

Dear [Hosting company],

We have tried to contact http://www.bsad.org/0405/reports/fixtures.html several times regarding its use of infringing football fixtures but have had no response. The site is displaying upcoming fixtures without purchasing the appropriate license. Please remove the fixtures immediately to prevent further action being taken.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information regarding this issue.

Thank you

[Removed]

NetResult

And a Man U site

Here

Thay have already taken down a number of fan's sites for displaying the fixtures without a license but he doesn't care if we lose foxestalk.

I don't think I have ever taken umbrage at any post you've made...but this is absolute bollocks.

If you are so concerned about the ramifications of copyright then stop downloading pirated torrents, stop using images for your avatar that are the intellectual property of the BBC.

You're being a hypocrite.

I don't think I have ever taken umbrage at any post you've made...but this is absolute bollocks.

If you are so concerned about the ramifications of copyright then stop downloading pirated torrents, stop using images for your avatar that are the intellectual property of the BBC.

You're being a hypocrite.

I have not taken umbradge to your post (I did feel you were hard on Fox In A Box I must admit but that has nothing to do with me and there maybe some history behind it)

There is a difference between what I do as an individual which puts me in a position to be prosecuted and what is currently going on with sites that post the fixtures. Don't get me wrong I think it is bollox and just shows what a money grabbing state the League is in when you cant even list your teams fixtures without fear of takedown notices. It really is unbelievable. Its not as if its a massive money generator for them compared with other revenues they receive.

I would urge you all to sign the petition I posted a link for on the previous page of this thread.

Mark does a lot for the site and I don't want to see him get any hassle for it.

A hypocrite, yes but show me someone who isn't and I'll show you a liar.

If I have offended you then please accept my apology as that was never the intention but stop having the digs at me in your posts, in this and other threads.

Firstly, I am not publishing the fixtures on this forum...they writing on the published image was illegible, on purpose. I published links to http://photobucket.com/, which held images. Photobucket would have been asked to remove the images and provide my IP address.

I did this on purpose in order to avoid any repercussion to FT - and to accuse me of not caring what happens to this site is, quite frankly, ludicrous... I don't enjoy anywhere near this level of love on Talking Balls, The Badger Baiting forum or at home.

As far as "having the digs at me in your posts, in this and other threads" - get over yourself.

Firstly, I am not publishing the fixtures on this forum...they writing on the published image was illegible, on purpose. I published links to http://photobucket.com/, which held images. Photobucket would have been asked to remove the images and provide my IP address.

I did this on purpose in order to avoid any repercussion to FT - and to accuse me of not caring what happens to this site is, quite frankly, ludicrous... I don't enjoy anywhere near this level of love on Talking Balls, The Badger Baiting forum or at home.

As far as "having the digs at me in your posts, in this and other threads" - get over yourself.

just like the wife

never wrong

Did anyone else think that second line was going to read "massive tits"?

YUP!

Why oh why can't we just say thak you to Daggers for taking the time to get this done and move on?

Why do so many people on this forum have to go out of their way and find something / anything to moan about.

If you don't like what Daggers' done, don't d/l it and go find something else to moan about elsewhere.

Nuff said!

Archived