Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Milan happy with progress

put your speakers on, mine was a spoken interview with him, the screen was blank. the interviewer asked him if he put 4 million in to club just for players and he goes yes, probably more!

i haven't got world but i still managed to listen to it

i think they cocked up and allowed us who were quick enough to view an interview that should have been put on leicester city world. looks like i was 1 of the lucky ones :thumbup::dunno:

Could someone kindly transcribe the 'positive things' that were said, an ickle summary for TBJS is the soup de jour

Mines just loading up...

Very happy with the quality brought in.

Happy with what is ahead.

Viduka is a £10m player :blink: :blink:

Free transfers aren't free in his view.

£4m will definately be spent, even more.

He will put in whatever he has to to get us promoted.

'Man has gotta do what a man has gotta do'

He's helping the management.

We're tremendous supporters.

Martin is 'Solid'.

We're looking at defence now, midfield next, and then our attack.

he said that they had worked on defence and have now moved on to midfield and will then move onto offence, he also answered the interviewers question as to we have 4 million for players with the possiblity of more. also he doesn't understand why everyone is sayin neilson was free because we bought him and paid a transfer feed. he said thats alot of work to be done and him n martin allen are getting on ok forming a partenrship! :thumbup: that enough for you all

the interview was bout 4 minutes long i think

Could someone kindly transcribe the 'positive things' that were said, an ickle summary for TBJS is the soup de jour

Just put in £4million just for players - said it would all be spent by August...and more on top.

Committed to doing "whatever it takes" to get up.

"We have a long way to go"

"We are looking at defencive line first, then midfield then offencive"

he said that they had worked on defence and have now moved on to midfield and will then move onto offence, he also answered the interviewers question as to we have 4 million for players with the possiblity of more. also he doesn't understand why everyone is sayin neilson was free because we bought him and paid a transfer feed. he said thats alot of work to be done and him n martin allen are getting on ok forming a partenrship! :thumbup: that enough for you all

the interview was bout 4 minutes long i think

No not good enough... I want a whole transcript please. ;)

Just put in £4million just for players - said it would all be spent by August...and more on top.

Committed to doing "whatever it takes" to get up.

If we spend an extra 4m on top of last seasons budget i'll quite frankly be blooming amazed.

Committed to doing "whatever it takes" to get up

totally agree, especially if I've sank many pints of stella beforehand

If he is concentrating on defence first - how come we have signed two strikers? Not that I am complaining but surely you sign a player when they become available and make sure others dont otherwise we could miss targets.

Because he speaks out of his arris.

Archived