Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Milan happy with progress

I hate those bloody links to LCFC World, it really pisses me off that they expect us to pay to hear what players, managers and owners have to say, usually bullshit I grant you.

Don't they think we put enough into the club without having to pay to hear this bullshit, videos of goals I can just about cope with but the rest it really makes me want to say Feck hum I've had enough!!!

If he is concentrating on defence first - how come we have signed two strikers? Not that I am complaining but surely you sign a player when they become available and make sure others dont otherwise we could miss targets.

lol...yeah imagine the scenario..Mackay,Allen and Mandarich in a meeting and Mackay says "I've done a deal pulled a few strings,scratched a few backs and managed to get Drogba and Messi for a song but we need to be quick...what do you think? and Mandy says "Don that would have been great but you know the rules,it's defence this week then midfield,attack's not until July 16th!!!!" :blink::frusty:

I hate those bloody links to LCFC World, it really pisses me off that they expect us to pay to hear what players, managers and owners have to say, usually bullshit I grant you.

Don't they think we put enough into the club without having to pay to hear this bullshit, videos of goals I can just about cope with but the rest it really makes me want to say Feck hum I've had enough!!!

How can Milan Mandaric talking about pre season plans be "bullshit"

90% of what appears is bullshit!!

Why did you tell me to stop taking the piss for posting this same link????????

:@:@

How can Milan Mandaric talking about pre season plans be "bullshit"

90% of what appears is bullshit!!

Why did you tell me to stop taking the piss for posting this same link????????

:@:@

I think you answered the first question in your second statement!

Because we can't view it!

Not much I think, I'm probably wrong but I think it would be a couple of hundred thousand at most.

2.5m Kroner is believed to have been the release clause for Jimmy. That's in the region of 225,000 to 230,000 quid. :thumbup:

Source: a link shen posted and partially translated in a topic about Nielsen and N'Gotty signing for Leicester City.

How much we got to spend again Babs??? lol

I'm yet to see the colour of his money!!!! If you believe everything he says you may end up disappointed. This is coming from the man he sat on a digger and knocked down a wall at fratton park to start the development of their ground, still waiting for that development I think!!!

I'm yet to see the colour of his money!!!! If you believe everything he says you may end up disappointed. This is coming from the man he sat on a digger and knocked down a wall at fratton park to start the development of their ground, still waiting for that development I think!!!

Meh, he might not spend 4 but he'll certainly spend over 1.65.

If he is concentrating on defence first - how come we have signed two strikers? Not that I am complaining but surely you sign a player when they become available and make sure others dont otherwise we could miss targets.

Just what I was thinking, by the time we have filled our defence and midfield there won't be any decent strikers available. Plus it seems a strange order considering we had a reasonably tight(ish) defence for our lowly finishing position and the main problem was the toothless midfield and blunt attack.

Just what I was thinking, by the time we have filled our defence and midfield there won't be any decent strikers available. Plus it seems a strage order considering we had a reasonably tight(ish) defence for our lowly finishing position and the main problem was the toothless midfield and blunt attack.

I don't think Milan thought that one through. A systematic signing application is not what we require, we need to grab the bull by the bollucks and shake really hard until the proverbial bollucks are torn from the bulls scrotum, hence enabling us to collect the icky goo that is the eastwoods and the billy sharps

I don't think Milan thought that one through. A systematic signing application is not what we require, we need to grab the bull by the bollucks and shake really hard until the proverbial bollucks are torn from the bulls scrotum, hence enabling us to collect the icky goo that is the eastwoods and the billy sharps

didnt that women get arrested for pulling that guys bollucks off yesterday? :whistle: we dont want milan, or martin Arrested now do we :P

um well im not sure what to make of this interview, i think its trollop to seel more season tickets and keep people intereted and i dont really like that but oh well. Good news is he thinks there is a long way to go still, bring on another 5 signings and make them good ones milan please!

Errmm......yep I agree :thumbup::P

Archived