Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Pro Evo 2008

Look good..shame I won't be getting it as new consoles are far more expensive than they're worth

Go get a paper round, or start beating up chavs and taking their money, the skanky f'ckers will only waste it on sovs and snide Burberry.

Start gambling for pity's sake, but don't come on here moaning that things cost too much, if you want it find a way to get it. Grow some bollocks and get on with it.

Go get a paper round, or start beating up chavs and taking their money, the skanky f'ckers will only waste it on sovs and snide Burberry.

Start gambling for pity's sake, but don't come on here moaning that things cost too much, if you want it find a way to get it. Grow some bollocks and get on with it.

:laugh: :appl::worship:

pi sses me off that they never show actual gameplay pictures its always the stupid animations that everyone skips through anyway. It will take a lot to sway me to buy this. I owned pro evo 6 and fifa 06 and stopped playing pro evo after a few weeks as it annoyed me so much

Normal or 360?

It'll only be available for the XBOX 360 this time.

I seriously hope they've improved the game for once again.

The last one I played was the 06 version and couldn't be bothered buying the last one, because the negative comments on the gameplay, the edit mode and the lack of licensed clubs put me off entirely.

Archived